Chapter Six

This chapter is dedicated to MichelleShelley9

She's here, she's really here, right in front of me, but she's asleep hooked up to a bunch of wires with a breathing tube down her throat and glass surrounding her keeping me from being 100% next to her.  What is going on?

"We can't be here for much longer."  Jack warns me.  He's been assigned look out because we're not supposed to be here.

"Fine, let's just go."  I give in and we start to walk out when a young older lady gets in are way making Jack stiffen.

"What are you doing here?" She demands more than asks.  "I thought we got rid of you."  She looks down to me.  What the heck is she talking about? 

"She was just leaving.  I caught her over there by that one."  He points to a cage where my sister lies holding my shoulders at the same time.

"Make sure that never happens again."  She says as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Will do."  He turns making me turn too and we walk toward an exit.

"Kill her we don't want to run the risk of her regaining memory."   She says it like nothing making my insides knot up.  I scream, but Jack covers my mouth.

~~~~~~Jack's memory~~~~~~~

"He lied."  I yell to her making her stop.  "We do know where your sisters at."

"Then take me to her." She demands.

"It's not that easy."  I say putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well I'm going to look every where to find her might as well save me time by telling me."  I think about it for a second and don't like it.

"Fine, I'll show you." I give in and walk her to the science facility where her sister is for testing.

We walk in, it's not quite as nice with its concrete floors and crumbling walls, but it's the only place where they allow the technology like this to run.  Not many are allowed in here, but my compound because we keep watch and some even do the experiments.  Me, Chris, and some other guy called Mecu are the watch guards. It was Chris's day to keep watch so he'll be here any minute.

I let Maya see her sister while I keep look out.  She looks as if she might cry I want so badly to make her feel better I just wish I never took her here in the first place, but I can't lie to her; I promised.

"We can't be here for much longer." I warn her. 

"Fine, let's just go."  She says and we start for the door when Chris's mom walks in.

A/n:
Sorry this took awhile I thought I'd already posted this chapter.  Anyways I hope ya'll like me story.  I really enjoy writing especially when I see a nice little comment from one of you.  Please comment it makes my day.  Also if you don't like something you could tell me so I can improve.  Please vote if you like my story.  Well I hope you are having a great day.  LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Love,
MJkarr98