I'll Be There

~Isacc's POV~

Saying I was nervous was an understatement, I was terrified. Taylor had told me to come no matter how many times I had told her she wouldn't want me there. She kept pushing though, saying how it would all work out in the end, that it didn't matter if Red didn't invite me, because she wanted me to be there. It was her birthday so of course I came, after all she was trying to help me win her back.

I stood there looking at everyone having fun, dancing, eating and talking. I was wearing a black shirt and my hair was spiked like normal so I wasn't to dressed up for this party. All I wanted was to talk to Roisin, my Rshiee, and apologize. I wanted her back, I missed her smiles, her cheeky laugh, and pervy jokes. I missed everything about her, and I was determined to get her back.

My eyes kept scanning over the crowd, trying to locate a certain person. It seemed like she just didn't want to be found, as if she had known I was going to come so she bailed, but she wouldn't do that would she? No. She wouldn't, she was to nice of a person to just leave someone's party without notice. Just as I was losing hope, I saw her. Sitting there, and she was staring back at me.

Her smile fell off her face but it didn't make a difference. She was beautiful. She use to be mine. I couldn't tear my eyes off her, to me it felt like we were the only two people in the room.

I was slowly building up courage to walk over when I saw someone walking to her. It was a dark haired bloke wearing a blue letterman jacket with a grey shirt, chinos and blue Nikes. Suddenly I felt out of place-well more out of place then I did before. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket to send a quick text.

To Taylor

Umm I'm here.

No matter how often I had been texting her I still couldn't shake off the weird feeling. It felt like I was going behind Roisin's back, and I felt awful.

The feeling instantly went away when I saw him hugging her. I don't know who that bloke thought he was but no one was going to get in my way. I was going to get her back no matter what.

~Zayn's POV~

Cynthia and I hit it off almost instantly. I hadn't blushed this much since my mum showed the lads my baby pictures and pictures of me in the tub. The boys couldn't stop laughing and teasing me about it for a month, it was horrible. Cynthia went off to dance with a friend so I was standing there alone, so far no one besides the lads and girls I knew here had come up to me and I was glad. I need to thank Red for that. Hmm where is she? I looked around and saw her sitting by herself staring off into space.

I made my way over with one thought in mind, thanking her. This party was going great so far, and I could tell everyone was having fun. Well everyone except Red. As I got closer I could see a slight frown on her face and her eyes full of pain.

"Hey Roisin, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Zayn, go back to the party." She said not looking at me.

"Seriously Red, tell me what's wrong." I said sitting down.

"It's nothing-it's stupid."

"Listen Red, it doesn't matter if you think it's stupid. It's bringing you down, so obviously it's big." I said before pulling her into a hug. It took her awhile, but she finally wrapped her arms loosely around me.

"It's Isacc. He's here." She whispered in my ear. Crap. Double decker crap.

"Where is he?" I asked pulling away and standing up.

"No Zayn leave it."

"No. He hurt you Roisin-"

"Zayn! Listen to me, it's fine. I'm fine!"