Surprise?

Call connecting read the screen. I have to admit, I was scared. I was scared of what my bestfriends would think. I heard them before I saw them causing my heart to hammer in my chest 10 times faster than normal. I held my breath and then I saw them.

~Roisins POV~

There they were. Crowded around the screen trying to get a closer look i guess. Well here goes nothing. "Hi guys." I whispered with a small wave.

"Roisin?" an Irish boy asked.

"Hey Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis. Umm surprise?"

~Niall's POV~

Ever since Zayn told us the news the boys and I had been planning a way to make it special, and I haven't eaten since. Okay so I had a few snacks here and then but I was hungry again. While the boys were turned away doing their thing I grabbed my laptop and snuck away to the kitchen like the Irish ninja I was. Haha I'm not a ninja, but I am hungry.

I decided I would check twitter so I opened it up in a new window next to my and let it load while digging in the fridge. Ohhhh pudding! Grrr what kind? Vanilla or chocolate?

'Four leaf clover on a red rover Irish guitar man singing in a boy band One Direction I have the infection 1 2 3 7!' I sang while pointing at the two pudding cups. Yumm chocolate. Roisin made that song up one time when we were on the phone and ever since I started using it to decide between things. Don't judge it was very help full. My laptop started ringing. I put my pudding cup to my lips and slurped. 'Incoming call from R.E.D22' hmm R.E.D22 that seems familiar. I dropped my pudding cup grabbed my laptop and ran to the living room.

"Boys! Get your arses over here! Now!"

"What is it Nialler?" asked Liam from the corner of the room.

"She's calling. Now. I don't know why, but move your lazy arses fast." that got them moving. I clicked accept call while laughing at their fumbling around. When we could finally see we were all crowded around my laptop and she was there.

"Hi guys" she whispered and waved. I had to be sure it was her.

"Roisin?"

"Hey Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis. Umm surprise?" she was beautiful even in sweats, a tank top and her hair in a messy bun. She had brown eyes, full pink lips and wore no makeup.

"I thought you said we weren't going to video call till we broke the news to Taylor and Cynthia?" Zayn said obviously confused.

"Well that's what I called about. I decided it's been long enough and my bestfriends deserved to see me after always being there for me and it kind of involves the 'unraveling of the great news'" she said.

~Two Hours Later~

"So do you guys think Simon will let it happen?" she asked just as Liam walked back into the room.

"Yes I do." Li said. "Simon said it's fine since he knows we all love you, but we have to make sure it doesn't get leaked to the whole world where and why were going."

"Yay!" she shouted doin a happy dance if you could even call it that. It was more like a little hop and wiggle since she was sitting on her bed.

"Roisin." I called out. "Roisin! Stop your embarrassing yourself!" I laughed.

"Don't hate on my dance moves babe!" she called out.

"Were not hating, but I'm just saying my dance moves are better!" said Lou busting out the Pat the Dog and Screw the Lightbulb dance, and Stop the traffic and let em through.

"BooBear shake that sexy bum!" Red said laughing. I bet I sound like a love struck boy when I say this, but her laugh was adorable.

"Back off babe, you may be hot but Louis is mine!" Haz said winking towards my laptop as he hugged Lou.