Birthday Surprise!

~Roisin's POV~

*Weeks later*

The invitations were all out, the place looked amazing, the food was all made and ready to be eaten. The place looked amazing covered in black and silver. I know her favorite color is blue, but I couldn't resist the temptation of black and silver together. Seriously one of the best color combinations after black and red of course.

On the stage was some drums, a key board, guitars and the Dj's things. Tables and chairs surrounded the dance floor and the food was located at the back of the room. Simple enough of a set up.

It was pretty hard though, having to sneak around without anyone catching on. Not getting caught was the tough part, I was pretty surprised that the boys hadn't been spotted yet, much to the dismay of the fans.

The band had driven in yesterday so they could get a good nights rest and they were currently practicing. The boys were getting ready in their 'dressing room' I had given them, and occasionally I would see Niall sneak in to get some food.

"Niall!" I yelled when he has his back to me, "You really need to work on your ninja skills."

"I thought I was being pretty sneaky!" He pouted.

"Not a chance," Josh called from behind his drum set, "I saw you the moment you stuck your head in here."

"No one asked for your opinion Josh!" Niall yelled causing us all to laugh.

"Alright calm down you angry bunny, go finish getting ready. Boys," I said looking at the band, "feel free to have a go at the food, and get ready or whatever you want. Just please don't tweet anything-at least until the party is over."

"Don't sweat it Roisin," Dan the guitar man laughed, "the boys and Paul have been telling us almost every single waking moment!"

"Alright, well ill be back later. If you need anything Niall call me."

"Will do Red." Niall said around a full mouth. And with that I walked out to my car so I could head home and change.

The ride home was pretty quick thanks to low traffic and upbeat songs. I rushed upstairs to take a quick shower. When I got out I was smother than a baby'a bottom and smelled of yummy watermelon. Don't judge watermelon was the best after strawberries.

Since today was her birthday I decided just wearing jeans and leaving my hair natural was not going to cut it. I skipped into my closet to find something pretty-ish. I dug through the few dresses I had.

'Nope. Hmm cute-nope. Why did I buy pink!? Nope. Perfect!' I thought to myself as I stopped at a strapless red and black plaid dress, zipper going straight down the chest, a black bow under the breast cutting off the zip and ended a few inches above the knees. Yupp! It's perfect, not to short and not to long. I grabbed the dress, a pair of black converse and made my way out of the closet and tossing the stuff on my bed. Now to tackle the hair part.

My hair dried quickly so I was going to curl it. Yep haven't done that in a while, hopefully I don't burn my hair off. I plugged in the wand and let it heat before starting.

I burned my finger a few times. It was nothing I couldn't handle, i was hit by a car when I was little. Still have a scar on the back of my head.

'Maybe that's why I'm not completely normal,' I thought to myself as I finished up. I took one look at my hair curled and smiled. It'll do, no hair spray though, it's bad enough I burned my hair no need to add anything else to it. And absolutely, under no circumstances ever, would I wear makeup.

I checked my phone, and I was surprised to see I didn't have any messages from the boys, just from the girls.

From Jay