Hide & Seek Pt. 1

~Niall's POV~

"Tell me why we have to take the stairs again." I asked.

"Because child, Zayn and Cynthia would be to lazy to take the stairs. So they're sticking to the elevator." Roisin said as we continued up the flight of stairs, arms full of tasty snacks.

"There's way to many flights of stairs, by the time we make it to the top, everyone is going to be found." I complained.

"Oh suck it up pop star, this is a good idea." She said just as someone walked into the stair way a few flights up.

"Why can't we just take the elevator?" Someone said.

"Because they'll see us coming and run!" Someone else said.

"Oh snap'a'roo!" Red whispered wide-eyed, "That sounds like Zayn and Cynthia!"

"I don't like stairs, they make me tired." Zayn complained.

"If I kiss you will you shut up?" Cynthia yelled.

"Yes!"

Their walking and talking stopped. I looked over at Red, shocked, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Their kissing!" She whisper shouted jumping up and down.

"I didn't think you'd actually kiss me." Zayn said in a low voice.

"I didn't think you'd say yes." Cynthia replied.

"Red," I nudged her," lets just take the elevator."

"Okay." She said walking down the few steps that lead to the fifth floor. Once the door was quietly shut, she started freaking out.

"They kissed! Oh my gosh just imagine all the Zaynthia babies they're going to make!" She yelled while we waited for the elevator.

"Zaynthia babies?" I asked.

"Duh! Zayn and Cynthia put together, like Ziall yenno!" She explained, "They're just ship names, weather for couples or bromances and sistermances."

The elevator finally reached us so we stepped in. I pressed the 'roof' button and the elevator closed and started up.

"So that means we have a ship name?" I asked leaning against the elevator wall.

"Of course horse!" She said leaning against the opposite wall, "Our couple name is 'Roisiall.'"

I smiled at that. We have a couple name, meaning she's thought of us being together.

"Does that mean you've thought about us being a couple." I asked grinning.

She blushed and looked down. "Psh- what? No."

"Then why are you blushing?" I said, heart pounding.

"Cause your hot!" She blurted slapping a hand over her mouth.

She looked at me wide-eyed while I blushed. Sure she called me cute, but then again, she did call a hobo cute. She called me hot, maybe she does feel the same way.

Feeling bold I pushed away from the wall and walked towards her. Her eyes stalking me like a hawk.

~Roisin's POV~

I let it slip that I thought he was hot, and now he was standing in front of me. I looked into his eyes, suddenly feeling shy I looked down. Most people assume I wouldn't, but I get shy really easily.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when his hand touched my chin. He moved my face so I was looking him in the eyes. He cupped my face in one hand, his other lightly gripping my waist. The pad of his thumb brushed over my bottom lip sending shivers down my spine.