Breaking The News To The Boys

~Zayn's POV~

As soon as I clicked the end button I jumped up and down, I couldn't help it. Roisin practically agreed to a video call meaning we would be able to see what she looks like again.

"Boys! Boys, boys, boys, boys, boys, boys!" I yelled as I walked over to the kitchen. The boys were staring at me like I was a creeper, why? Probably because i was grinning like one, I was excited.

"Whats up Zayn?" Niall asked around the food he was chewing.

"Well I just got off the phone with Roisin, as you can tell because of her twitter update, and I've got massive news!"

"Well, go on. What is it?" Harry asked.

"Okay so today she almost told Taylor and Cythina, her bestfriends, that she was talking to us. She said she's finally going to tell them about us, she wants our help. This is where the 'massive' part comes in. . . she agreed to do a video call so we could break the news to them!" I finished jumping up and down. I finished my happy dancing and turned to look at the guys. "Boys close your mouths you'll catch flies." I said grinning.

Niall was the first one to speak up. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"Woohoo! Im going to see how my bestfriend looks!" Niall said completing his famous Irish jump.

"We can finally match a face to the voice." says Liam smiling real big.

"Yup!" I said.

"I wonder if she's hot." Harry said.

"Harry, don't even go there. I know we've known her two years but you can't Harry. She's like my little sister." I warned him.

"And my best friend. Try anything funny and I'll stuff you with cat poo!" added Niall. Causing us to laugh.

"Harry." Louis said looking at him and looking away, looking at him and looking away, and finally looking back and yelling, "She's mine!" Harry raised his arms in surrender.

"Boys, boys, boys if anything she's mine, I mean she is my bestfriend and kissed my picture before bed." Niall smirked.

"How about we lett her pick. And for now let's just worry about how and when we're going to do this." Liam said. 'Always the sensible one' I thought. "Did she say anything about when?"

"I don't know, but if I do remember correctly her friends birthday is March 21, it's only a few days away so we could probably do something then." I said.

"I'll just ask her later when I text her." Harry said speaking up.

"Okay great. Let's just get all our thoughts together and ask Roisin about it later on."

"Sounds like a plan." I said. This was going to be the best plan ever!

~3 Hours Later~

~Roisins POV~

I woke up surrounded in darkness. Wait nope my eyes were closed. I laughed while blinking and rubbing at my eyes with one hand and reaching with the other to grab my phone. 3 new messages. I clicked the first one open.

'From Curly

Heard you finally agreed to a video call, can't wait. Were all planing on how to break the news to your friends we're thinking we could do something for Tay's birthday.

-Haz'

Crap! When did I agree to that? It's probably to late to back out now and if I did that would upset the boys. Ughh.

'To Curly

Yup! I guess I did. Let me know what you and the lads come up with. Maybe I can help too.'

'From Leppy

Bestestestestestest friend in the whole wide world! I'm going to see how you look! Feels like it's my birthday or Christmas. Im so excited I'm going to go eat now!

-Nialler'

I laughed out loud at that one before replying.

'To Leppy

It's not your birthday Niall, it's Taylor's. You always eat so it's not exactly celebrating. cx'

'From Cee

Hey babe hope your head is feeling better. TayTay says hello

'To Cee

Tell Taylor I say hi. And my heads feeling better thanks love.'

With all texts replied to I got up and went to the bathroom. The need to pee was strong because I always wait till I burst, luckily I made it in time. I looked at myself in the mirror after washing my hands. I fell asleep in jean shorts? Gross. I opened my bathroom and went over to my dresser, I grabbed a pair of sweats a black tanktop. I changed in my bathroom and swept my hair into a messy bun. Gosh what am I gonna do, they weren't supposed to find out what I look like. How am I going to tell Taylor and Cynthia about them. Life is going to change for me if I like it or not, maybe I can make this better. I know one thing for sure, it's time.

I pulled open my laptop and waited for it to load. My nerves were everywhere. 'What would they think of me, what would they say, what if they don't like me?' thoughts like that kept running through my mind. My hand shook as I steered the mouse to open up a window and went onto skype. My fingers trembled as typed in the skype number the boys gave me a few months back. I sat back biting my nails awaiting the moment they would answer.

Call connecting read the screen. I have to admit, I was scared. I was scared of what my bestfriends would think. I heard them before I saw them causing my heart to hammer in my chest 10 times faster than normal. I held my breath and then I saw them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Bet I have you wondering what's going to happen. Geez even I don't know what's going to happen. . . or do I? Haha so I updated finally huh! Sorry i had a headache like all week and man did it kill me! Okay thank you for reading, vote comment. Either one is fine if you don't can you yenno tell people about me? :) x

-K