Harley Quinn

"Baby stop we need to go" I whined while Harley kissed my neck. "Come on were gonna be late" I said gently pushing her back.

Harley and I were friends before the whole Joker thing. Our friendship became distant afterwards though. When Harley and Joker broke up, the first time. She found my home and I comforted her, then they got back together and harley bailed on me. They broke up again and the cycle repeated with her leaving me once she was okay.

When they officially broke up I refused to let Harley back in. She apologized for how she treated me and promised she wouldn't be leaving ever again. Two months later we started dating and we have been for the past Three months.

No one knows about us because Harley refuses to take that risk, she told me how many enemies she made and if they knew how important to her I was, what would happen and she doesn't want to take that chance with my life.

Harley groaned but pulled back, "Fine whatever be a meanie" she said and I laughed. "Let's go baby, we can do that and more when we get back home" I promised and she kissed me once more.

Arriving at the bar Harley was immediately pulled away by people. That's what happen when your girlfriend is well-known.

I stood at the bar ordering drinks when suddenly a pretty girl came over to me. "Such a pretty thing, you here alone? because if so I'd have no choice but to protect you from all the big scary men." She flirted and I glanced back searching for Harley.

And there she was dancing on a pole. Trust me there is nothing to be insecure about here. I know Harley only has eyes for me and I know for fuck sure that not one person around that booth can put their hands on my girl. Harley wouldn't let them. It's just that I wanted her attention right now.

I turned my attention on the girl infront of me and she slipped the bartender some money. "Her drinks on me" she said "So baby here with anyone?" She asked and I chuckled. "You not answering is giving me answer, which one of these dumb things left you here for me" she questioned once again.

"How about we drink instead of talking sweetheart" I said chugging my drink and she smirked.

An Hour Later

Harley's POV

Who the fuck is that talking to MY girlfriend. I sat thinking while staring at this bitch drinking with Y/N, she leaned over whispering something and Y/N laughed and that was it for me.

The glass in my hand shattered from too much pressure my hands and nails had on it. Arriving at the bar I grabbed Y/N in one hand, the girl hair in the other. I used all my strength and slammed her head on the counter and dragged her with Y/N outside.

I gently pushed Y/N to the side and then focused my attention on the girl, hair in my hand, blood running down her nose. "Let me make this fucking clear, she's off the chart, off-limit" I said anger building inside me."Really because I was thinking about taking her home and fucking her tonight" The girl said and I threw her right into the wall.

She fell on the ground and I grabbed her, head butt her and then kicked her. "Harley" Y/N shouted and I glared at her,"Stop please" she whispered and I sighed.

I walked away from the girl and started dragging Y/N by the arm. "Harley" she shouted pushing me off of her."What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked.

"Let me make this very clear, your mine and only mine, I'd burn the whole fucking Gotham city to the ground to keep you mine and to keep you safe" I said meaning every fucking word.

"Harley we were just talking" she argued, "I don't want anyone talking to you, and clearly her intentions were fucking you" I argued back. "The thought of you with anybody else drives me crazy. It makes the voices in my head loud and Trust me when I say this I would kill every motherfucker in this city, if they so as look at you" I said.

"If you wouldn't have fled from me the moment we stepped into the bar then maybe she wouldn't have had to keep my company. We were just talking, yes she flirted a bit but I shut it down, do you take me as a fucking cheater Harley" she shouted at me and I stood there a bit silent.

"I didn't say you were" I whispered softly, "No harley because it seems as if you don't trust me, when you were up on that pole, I was chill with it because I trusted you" she said a tear falling from her eyes. I know how much she hates fighting.

All anger immediately disappeared from my body and I pulled her into me.
"Your right and I'm sorry baby" I apologized and we stayed like that for a while. "I don't mind you being jealous, it's a human emotion, what I don't like is when that turns into violence Harls" she said softly and I kissed her head.

"I know baby, I know and it won't happen again, I'm sorry I got out of control, your just so precious to me" I said and kissed her.

Want the story of how and when they started dating?