Feeling left out (Florence x Hailee x reader

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked entering the living room to my two girlfriends in a conversation. "We were talking about Hailee being nominated for the people's choice award" Florence said "Wait really congrats Hailee" I said happily ready to kiss her when her and Florence both got up.

"Were are you guys going?" I ask "We are gonna get dressed for the award" Florence said and they both walked upstairs "Oh ohk" I said and sat down.

Florence, Hailee and I have been dating for
A year and three months now, Florence and Hailee had a eight months relationship going on before they met me.We met at a diner and we decided to be friends and couple months later they asked me to join their relationship.

At first I was skeptical about it and I was anxious because they were both celebrities. I asked if we could keep the relationship private and they agreed. No one knows about us except for some of their close friends.

Lately I have been feeling left out and more of a third wheel, an add on to their relationship and I'm rethinking about staying. I sat down in the couch and Florence ran downstairs.
"Aren't you going to get ready?" Florence asked "Get ready for what?" I asked "Y/N, Hailee might be getting an award the least you can do is show up and show your support" Florence said sounding a bit irritated.

"Yeah okay" I replied and went for my clothes and walked out to our guest room and got changed.

All three of us arrived at the event and Hailee and Florence held hands and went to take pictures leaving me alone. "Hey beautiful" Elizabeth said walking up to me "Hi lizzie" I greeted back and she hugged me. "Let's go inside" she offered holding my hands. "I'm actually waiting on Florence and Hailee they-" I said turning to see both of them already gone.

"oh" I said and Elizabeth smiled "They probably got rushed in" she said realizing they left and we walked in together and sat at the table with Florence and Hailee and they didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I sighed and looked down and felt a hand squeezing my thigh gently and I looked down and saw Lizzie's hand and I look up at her. "Are you okay?" She whispered and I nod and she turned to her phone and I felt my phone bing.

Lizzie❤😍
What's wrong and don't lie to me

Me
I guess recently I have been feeling left out in my own relationship, I feel like an add on

Lizzie ❤😍
Oh honey I'm sorry to hear that, have you brought it up with them?

Me
I haven't no, but it's been going on for quite a while and I think it's their way of telling me to leave.

Lizzie❤😍
I don't think they mean it but it's your relationship you know it better than me so if you think you should break it of for the best go for it, You can always stay at my place until your home checks out🥰.

Me
Thank you and thanks for your support 🤍

After I sent the message Lizzie gently held my hand and I smiled.

We have been at this event for quite awhile. Lizzie won an award and she hugged me and went up for it while we all cheered. We are now waiting to see if Hailee will win.
"The award goes to .........Hailee Steinfeld" after hearing that, Hailee jumped up happy and her and Florence kissed and I stopped smiling when Hailee just went up without sparing me a glance.

"Oh wow this is amazing  I just want to say thank you all for voting.Also a big thank you to my amazing girlfriend Florence for being there and helping me throughout the way and Just a thank you to everyone" Hailee said and blowed a kiss to Florence and Lizzie looked at me. I got up and walked out heading towards our driver "Bring me home please" I said and he drove off.

When I reached home I started packing my stuffs. "You are not over reacting Y/N, you shouldn't stay somewhere where you don't feel like an equal in your relationship, She could have at least said also thank you to my bestfriend Y/N, that wouldn't have been so bad or at least gave you a hug" I said to myself while throwing clothes into a bag.

I packed another bag and walked towards the door "I'll come for the rest tomorrow" I said and opened the door to be greeted by Hailee and Florence."Why did you leave and why are bags packed?" Florence asked looking upset.

"Why do you care" I said ready to open the door when Hailee locked it "You left in the middle of me collecting an award" she said sounding upset. "Oh the award.. right, the one where you totally forget I was there with you guys, the one where you walked in left me, or when you didn't even look at me or hug me when you won or even mention me in your speech" I screamed at them.

"For the past few weeks you guys totally forget I exist you guys leave the house without me, you kiss without me, you celebrate without me, even cuddle without me, I feel like an add which I basically am, So I'm breaking up with you both" I said and Florence walked closer to me.

"Y/n calm down we never wanted you to feel this way. We don't think of you as an "add on" we think of you as our girlfriend that we love and think equal of. I'm sorry if we made you feel left out in any way" Florence said and Hailee held my hand.

"And I didn't think you would be comfortable with me sharing our relationship and when we were taking pictures we got rushed in and I looked back and realized you were fine with Lizzie. I did say a thank you to you but you left so you didn't hear that part baby. I'm so sorry for making you feel this way" she said and I stood there.

"Please don't leave, The past few weeks we have been planning a surpise for you and I'm so sorry if it made us distance when we would leave and please don't break it off now not when.." Hailee started but then she looked at Florence and Florence nod.

Hailee ran upstairs for something and then ran back downstairs."Not when we were gonna ask you to marry us" she said and she took out the ring "So what we are asking is Will you marry us?" Florence asked.

I couldn't believe it they were just busy with proposing. "I..I" I started and they both waited patiently waiting for my answer. "Yes" I said and Florence kissed me and when we pulled away Hailee kissed me and when we pulled away she rested her forehead on mine and pulled Florence into us. "I'm sorry" she apologized and I shook my head.

"No its okay, I'm sorry for over reacting" I said and she kissed my head. "It's okay we're okay" Florence said and we all moved to the bedroom cuddled together."I think I'm ready to tell the world" I said softly. "Are you sure?" They both asked and I nod "Yeah I'm sure" I responded and soon enough fell asleep.

Florence and Hailee told the world that night about you guys and the love you all have for each other, Florence made sure to make the haters know that she wouldn't care what they thought about HER OWN relationship. Hailee did too, she also said why she didn't mention you at the awards, after they posted they turned off their phones and both fell asleep cuddling you.

1338 Words
Haven't posted in a while but here you go babes

Also happy pride month ❤🏳️‍🌈💏