chapter 13 !

:)

Maude's POV

Delilah is getting ready for her date with Cody while I'm sitting on the couch waiting for her. I'm so excited for her to go on this date because.. Cody is finally gonna ask Delilah to be his girlfriend!

it's about time

I'm just begging and praying she says yes. She constantly talks about how she really likes Cody and how he's amazing but she's never said anything about dating him.

:)

flashback !

We had finally came back home from our little girls day out and we were both exhausted. We had be out ALL day. Delilah had eaten some leftovers and went straight to her room. I assume she immediately fell asleep because I heard her snoring. Although I was tired, I didn't feel sleepy. So I stayed up a little longer watching TV and eating a little.

It was around 11 at night when I heard a ring. I look at my phone and see that Kourtney is trying to FaceTime me again. I forgot to call her back earlier.

"Hey Kourt! Sorry I didn't call you back earlier. What's up?"

"Don't even worry about it. Anyways, I need to tell you something! Is Delilah in the room with you right now?"

"No, she's asleep in her room. Why?"

"Perfect! Okay so I'm sure you know that Delilah and Cody are going on a date tomorrow night, right?"

"Yes, I know."

"Well.. guess what?"

"What..?"

"Cody is planning on finally asking Delilah to be his girlfriend!"

"Oh my god! Really?! That's so exciting. Finally!"

"Yeah, I know right. I just had to tell someone. He said he only told Justin and I but I couldn't keep this to myself any longer. I'm too happy about this."

"Yeah, I'm so excited! She deserves this. Her last boyfriend was- oh wait. Shit."

"What? What's wrong?"

"No- it's nothing. I just... got a text from someone. It's all good."

"Oh okay. Anyways.."

Kourtney continued on talking about the plan Cody had for tomorrow. But I just kept on wondering if Lilah would even say yes. Jack ruined relationships for her. And I'm not even 100% sure if she's over him yet.

I hope she says yes. She deserves this. She deserves him.

:)

Delilah's POV !

I'm getting ready for my date with Cody. I'm wearing the dress that we had picked out from the mall yesterday with some cute strappy heels with pearls on it. I'm curling my hair and trying to keep my makeup "natural" but still be able to tell that I'm wearing it. For jewelry, I just stuck with pearls.