chapter 4 !

:)

Delilah's POV !

I finally get to Cody's place. I hype myself up a little before I walk up to his door. I knock on the door and I hear someone yell, "Coming!"

Finally the door opens and I see Cody standing at the door.

"Hey Delilah! Come in."

"Hey Cody!"

"So how are you," he asked.

"I'm good. Kinda been a slow day though."

"Yeah, I get that. You can sit if you want," he says pointing to his couch.

I nod my head and say, "Oh thank you."

I sit down and he sits next to me. It's quiet for a second and unfortunately it's not the good quiet. I'm starting to get really nervous and I don't know what to say. I'm normally really good at conversation but I just can't think of anything.

"You want to watch a movie," he asked.

"Yeah sure. What movie," I said.

"You choose," he replied back trying to hand me the remote.

I push the remote back to him and say, "Oh no, you choose. I don't care what we watch."

"Okay.. anyways, what'd you end up doing after the game yesterday," he asked as he was trying to find something to watch.

"Maude and I just went home. We didn't do much at the house either though. She went straight to her room and I just watched some TV," I said.

"Oh you actually went home? I thought you just said that so you wouldn't have to come over to my place."

I laughed and said, "Why would I lie about that?"

"I don't know.. I just thought you didn't want to come over or something."

"Well no, I did not lie about going home last night."

"Yeah okay. How about we watch The Conjuring."

"Which one?"

"The first one."

"Oh yes please. I haven't seen that one yet."

"Wait you haven't seen the first one?"

I shake my no and say, "I've watched the second and third one but not the first."

"That's crazy. The first one is the best," he said.

"Okay well if it's that good then let's watch it."

He clicks on the movie and puts the remote down. He gets up and starts to close all the blinds and turn off the lights.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Making sure it's dark in the room," he said.

"Why though?"