teaser^hannie^

I LUV TEASING HANNIE I LUV HANNIE..ermm..... anyways
Genre--- fluff for the first part (Def doing pt2)
AU--- usual, Han is a teasing person and maddy is a very easily flushed
Prompts--- Write a romance story between han jisung, a very big teaser, and maddy, a girl who gets very easily flushed, when maddy's feelings for jisung goes public and jisung teases her 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the lively world of high school corridors and echoing laughter, an enchanting connection took root between Han Jisung and Maddy. Jisung was renowned as the school's ultimate teaser, a master of mischief who had a way of making even the sternest teachers crack a smile. Maddy, on the other hand, was a girl known for her quick blushes. The faintest hint of embarrassment was enough to turn her cheeks a rosy shade of pink, a trait that didn't go unnoticed by Jisung.

Their paths collided in unexpected ways, their lives intertwining with a touch of fate. Maddy's crush on Jisung had become a subject of light-hearted teasing among her friends, and soon, even the teachers were exchanging knowing glances whenever the two were in proximity.

One afternoon, as the sun cast a warm glow across the school courtyard, Maddy found herself in the midst of a conversation with her closest friends. Laughter and chatter surrounded them, but as her gaze flickered toward Jisung, her heart quickened, and her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

Her friend Emily nudged her playfully. "You can't hide it, Maddy. It's written all over your face whenever he's around."

Maddy's blush intensified, and she tried to deflect their attention. "Oh, come on. You guys are just imagining things."

Unbeknownst to her, Jisung had overheard their conversation and seized the opportunity to join in on the fun. With a sly grin, he strolled over, his hands tucked casually into his pockets. "Imagining what, Maddy?"

Maddy's heart skipped a beat as Jisung's teasing gaze locked onto her, his tone laced with amusement. She cleared her throat, her voice wavering slightly. "Nothing, Jisung. Just... regular stuff."

He leaned in closer, his lips inches away from her ear. "Oh, come on, don't be shy. You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone."

Maddy's cheeks flared up at his words, her heart racing. Before she could react, Jisung pressed a quick, teasing kiss to her cheek. Her blush intensified, and her friends erupted in laughter, thoroughly entertained by the playful exchange.

Jisung pulled back, a triumphant grin on his face. "Yep, just as I thought. You're even cuter when you're flustered."

Maddy rolled her eyes, a mixture of annoyance and fondness swirling within her. "You're impossible, Jisung."

As weeks turned into months, Jisung's teasing continued, but there was a subtle shift in their interactions. Maddy found herself looking forward to their banter, and even though her cheeks still turned a shade of red at his words, she realized that his presence no longer made her feel as self-conscious as before.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the school was bathed in the warm hues of twilight, Jisung and Maddy found themselves alone in a quiet corner of the courtyard. The air was charged with a sense of anticipation, their playful rapport sparking between them like an electric current.

Jisung leaned against a wall, his gaze fixed on Maddy. "You know, Maddy, I've been thinking."

Maddy arched an eyebrow, curiosity piqued. "About what?"

He took a step closer, his voice dropping to a low, husky tone. "About how your cheeks always seem to light up whenever I tease you."

Maddy's heart skipped a beat, and she averted her gaze, her cheeks already flushing at the memory. "Jisung, don't start again."

He chuckled softly, his eyes dancing with a mixture of mischief and something else, something that made her pulse quicken. "Oh, come on. You can't deny it. It's adorable."

Before she could respond, Jisung closed the distance between them in a swift, fluid motion. His fingers tilted her chin up, and his lips captured hers in a kiss that was anything but teasing. The world around them seemed to fade into the background as his lips moved against hers with a hunger that ignited a fire deep within her.

Maddy's mind spun, her thoughts consumed by the intoxicating sensation of his lips against hers. Her initial surprise quickly gave way to a surge of desire, her fingers instinctively tangling in his hair as she deepened the kiss.

Jisung's grip on her waist tightened, his body pressed against hers with an intensity that left her breathless. His kiss was no longer playful; it was hungry, urgent, and filled with a raw, unbridled passion that sent shockwaves of pleasure through her veins.

As the kiss deepened, their bodies pressed closer together, their connection growing more fervent and primal. Jisung's hands traced a fiery path along her curves, leaving trails of electricity in their wake. Maddy's mind was a whirlwind of sensation, each touch, each caress sending her further into a state of ecstasy.

When they finally pulled back, their heavy breaths mingling in the air, their eyes locked in a heated gaze. Jisung's voice was a low, seductive murmur. "Well, that wasn't exactly what I had planned."

Maddy's cheeks were flushed, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. "Jisung, you... you're unbelievable."

He grinned, his eyes still smoldering with desire. "Believe me, Maddy, this is just the beginning."

And with that promise hanging in the air, they embraced the newfound intensity of their connection, a playful tease blossoming into a passion that neither of them could resist. In the twilight of that evening, their journey embarked on a steamy path, their lips and hearts entwined in a dance of desire that would forever redefine their dynamic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when i did this one i was just shopping for options and enjoying them all by myself......lonely mf
BRO AI WROTE STEAM