Chapter 7

*Amanda's POV*

(After 3 days)

Today is the worst day on earth. Yeah you got that right! I was getting married to a jerk! My life sucks.

"Honey don't waste time in the shower. You've been in for about one and a half hour!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I sighed. The only place I'm in peace is my bathroom!

I got out of the bathroom and changed in a light dress as my mom, Trisha, Amy etc were coming to help me to get dress!

"Knock knock!" Someone squealed.

I immediately recognised her voice!

"Yeah Amy come in!" I exclaimed.

"You lazy ass I can't believe you're gonna be married! I'm so happy for you!"

"Yeah so am I!" I said sarcastically.

"No waste of time! Let's get ready, your mom will be here in a minute!" Amy said.

"Ok!"

I put on my wedding dress. A stylist helped me with hair and my mom did my make up... And after 2 hours I was finally ready phew.

"You look so beautiful honey!" Mom said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Amanda is that you? Man you look hawt." Amy said.

"Hey girls, let's g- woah you look beautiful hun"

"Thanks dad!"

"Now let's go we're going to be late!" Mom exclaimed.

That dress was not comfy at all! I wanted to remove it and throw it away. After 1 hour we arrived at our destination.

There were lots and lots of people, scaring the shit out of me. I don't like this. All of them were looking at me with wide eyes. NOOO.

"This way" Mom guided me and I was brought in front of Zayn who was wearing a nice suit. He kinda look handsome for once!

"Hello Amanda, are you ready for our wedding?" Zayn asked.

" Oh shut up I don't wanna talk to you!"

"Come on guys let's go now, the wedding is about to start!" Amy said and lead us to where the wedding will take place.

There I saw Louis looking cute as heaven looking at me with a small smile.