Chapter 14

*Amanda's POV*

Zayn and I were going to stay at my parent's place for a week. And guess what I'll have to sleep on the same bed with that devil one more time.

"You lazy freak, you finished your packing?" Zayn yelled from his room.

"Yup I finished and what about you, devilish cow?" I yelled back.

"No I haven't, I need help!" He exclaimed.

"Do it yourself, I'm not coming to help!" I said.

"Aww you know Amanda, you're a queen!" Zayn said,  coming in room and playing with my perfume.

"Ok thank you my slave and now leave this perfume and go and pack your things."  I stated.

"Oh please I've no place in the suitcase. Please help!" He pouted. 

I could help but laugh at his cute face.

"Zayn we're going for only a week! And how is it possible there's no place in the suitcase?" I asked.

"I took my hair products, my laptop, my favourite cereal and juice and 2 shorts and 3 shirts and now there's no more place left." Zayn explained.

"Are you serious Zayn? Your favourite cereal and juice? You're crazy? Remove this and put some more shorts, jeans and shirts."I said.

"And my boxers too!" He added and left the room.

"I don't mind if you don't bring them!" I smirked.

"Perverted mind woman!" He muttered.

After 2 freaking hours Mr Zayn freaking Malik finally, finally, finally finished his packing.

"Zaynnnn!  We gonna be late." I shouted.

"Chill woman, I'm coming!" He said.

"You better."

The ride was not silent at all. Zayn kept on singing his annoying songs. An example: The lion sleeps tonight like seriously. He played that song 5 times and was shout-singing.

And after 45 minutes of pure torture we finally arrived at mah parents place. I slapped Zayn's hand playfully as a sign of victory and gave him the my-house-my-rule look, smirked and went into the house, followed by Zayn. 

As soon as we entered the house, we were engulfed in hugs and my cousins, uncles, aunts were here. That's so annoying.

"Oh meee gawd! You both look sooooo cute!!" Squealed my cousin Meg. 

Huh we're not even talking/hugging/kissing, how can she find us cute. Seriously those people!

"Mom, am tired, am going in my room!" I said to my mom.

"Sure hun, take Zayn with you. He's also tired" She added.

I turned to look at Zayn and saw a huge smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed.

"Follow me devil!" I whispered in his ears.

"Hey you keep on calling me devil, have you seen your face in the mirror!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I did!" 

We arrived in my room. I missed my room sooo much. Finally my comfy bed and my mini fridge but a pain in the ass is with me aka Zayn as we all know.

"Oi the devil, you take the couch for today, it's large you can sleep there today!" I explained.

"Why? And only today?" Zayn asked.

"Because first of all I've missed my room so much, second of all I need my comfy bed. I'm doing you a favour, only for today sleep there." I said and blow a kiss at him, playfully.

"Fine!" He groaned.

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes as I was tired and was going to have the best sleep.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

What the hell? I groaned.

MY BEAUTY SLEEP WAS DESTROYED BECAUSE OF AN EFFING ALARM.

I woke up to turn it off and saw Zayn with the clock in his hand, smirking at me and it was 02.45 in the morning.

"Zaynnnn you idiot!!! Are you crazy? You dick" I whisper-yelled.

"Nope I'm not crazy, I'm Zayn! I'm just bored.!" He said.

"So? Do you find it funny to harass me at this hour?" I asked.

"A lot, I swear." He laughed.

I woke up and walked towards him like a zombie. Seriously this is the worst night ever.

"What is your problem? What do you want??" I said with gritted teeth. 

"Yo lady, your mouth stinks, get away from meee!" Zayn said giggling and scrunching up his nose in disgust playfully. 

"Arrrgh Zayn!!! Fine you can sleep with me!" I yelled and went and jump on the bed taking 3 quarter of the bed and leaving 1 quarter for Zayn. Hah. 

Little did Zayn knew what I'll do to him! He destroyed my sleep! My beauty sleep? Hah Zayn you're gonna get it husband! *evils laugh*

*****************************************

Hey guys!!

How are you?

Hope you like this chapter 

And please excuse the typos bcoz I'm too lazy to re read it and look for mistakes.