Chapter 10

*Amanda's POV*

( around 7pm on the same day)

"Amanda, you're ready?"Zayn questioned.

"Just a sec!" I replied. I wore a knee length black and white strapless dress, my hair straightened and for make up I did the smokey eyes.

"Ready!" I squealed with a huge grin on my face.

" let's go!" Zayn said.

Zayn wore black jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket! Pure bad boy type.

The club was only 1.5 km away from our hotel so we decided to there on foot. It was pretty cold. Thank god I brought my leather jacket!

"Amanda I don't want to say it but you urmm look urm p-pretty!" Zayn said and looked away.

"Oh thanks you don't look bad too..... I guess!" I joked. Of course he looked good.

"Thanks" He chuckled.

I like his chuckles! What? I don't like him! I like only his chuckles.

We entered the club. The loud music, people eating each other faces, some dancing like crazy, other drinking... The atmosphere was cool.

"Zayn um can you stay by my side? I don't wanna get lost!" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah of course!" He replied.

"Let's go and get a drink." Zayn said.

We went to the bar where we both had shots of vodka. Not too much, we were still in our senses.

"Zayn I wanna dance!" I exclaimed.

"Ohh there's the dance floor, you can go!" Zayn said and pointed towards the dance floor.

This boy is going to be the end of me. Always keeps on telling silly things.

"I'm going!" I joked knowing that he'll stop me as there are some strangers in drunken state.

"Fine let's go." Zayn smirked.

We went on the dance floor and started dancing like crazy people. Example in some loud music we were slow dancing. Some people were looking at us as if they saw dinosaurs in the zoo. But what to do. This is life. We continued dancing for what seemed like hours.

"Zayn I need to pee!" I stated.

"Hey you woman what the hell, do I have to bring you to the toilet?" Zayn asked.

I just laughed.

" Wait for me at the bar, I'll be back, don't wanna get lost here." I said.