Chapter 18

*Amanda's POV * 

Last night was horrible, Zayn kept talking about how much he wants to have a kid right now and I was like a poor goat who had to listen to him or else he would have gone to my parents room. 

I can't belive this. I won't even talk to him.

I hear some shuffle, murmurs and groans; Zayn is awake.

"Uh hey, why does my head hurts so much? Can I have some water please!" Zayn said, his head in hands.

"I'm not your servant! You can go in the kitchen and drink whatever you want. And as far as your head is concerned, you were drunk yesterday. So drunk that you looked like the pervy rapist of the street." 

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked confused.

"You don't remember!!!" 

"Oh of course not, if I'd remember I would not have ask you." Zayn smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "This is what you did last night!" I exclaimed and showed him the small little bruise on my neck.

"Oh shit! Did we do it?" He asked.

"No, please get out of the room, I need some peace."

"Fine I'm going to the park!" 

"Go!"

After Zayn left I sat on my bed, my laptop on the top of my lap and watching a movie. 

Mid way of the movie, Zayn knocked on the door.

"Since when do you knock on the door?" I asked him.

"Uh Amanda I have something for you! Can you close your eyes?" 

"What if I don't?" I asked. Ok Amanda stop you're overreacting. 

I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Open now!"

I opened my eyes and saw a big and beautiful bouquet of red roses. That was awesome. I love flowers especially red roses?

"Sorry for last night!" Zayn murmured.

"It's ok, I forgive you!" I smile at him.

"You're the best!" Zayn exclaimed.

"How did you know I love red roses? And what's wrong with you being all lovey dovey." I smirked.

"I asked your mum, and hey don't be too happy! I did that because I felt guilty."