Chapter 23

*Zayn's POV*

I was watching breaking dawn with Zoe when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. unknown person.

"Hell-"

"Zayn Malik?" That person asked. 

"Uh yeah!" I replied.

"Amanda got kidnap!" 

"WHA-" 

He ended the call. Now who the fuck was he? And what did he want.

I phone Louis.  

L: hello

Z: you fucking Tomlinson, where's Amanda?

L: you fucking Malik, he's at the parking lot. Why?

Z: but where the hell are you?

L: in the toilet

Z: Louis you idiot, Amanda got effing kidnapped.

L: WHAT!! I'll be home soon.

Fucking idiot.

*Louis POV* 

As soon as Zayn called mw I made my way to his house. Get ready for some beatings Lou. 

I entered the house and saw Zayn's eyes red and he was giving me death glares.

"Where the fuck is Amanda!" He grabbed my collar and pushed me to a wall.

"Listen Zayn! I don't kno-" He cut me off. Idiot.

"What do you mean you don't know!!!! She went with you! And now you don't know! That's fucking awesome." He screamed and was about to punch me in the face when Zoe stopped him.

Thanks Zoe for that!

"Listen Bro! The person who kidnapped her will definitely call. Let's wait and in the mean time tell your friends to meet you. We all will plan this." Zoe explained.

My girlfriend is so intelligent!

"I guess you're right!" Zayn sighed and buried his face in his hands. He looked really miserable. 

My plan is working.

After a while Harry, Liam, Niall and Brad arrived.

Why is Brad here? Who called him? He'll find a solution as his dad is a police officer and he's planning on joining too.

"Why did you call us?" Harry asked.

Good! I like your acting skills Styles!

"A-Amanda got kidnapped." Zayn shuttered. 

"Zayn are you crying?" Niall asked.

"No!" He lied.

Waitt!! If Liam, Harry and Niall are here... who is with Amanda. Idiots. 

'Where is Amanda!' I mouthed to Liam.

'She's safe' he mouthed back.

"Uh Zayn I'm really tired, I'm going home and take a rest I'll be back in a few." Liam said.

Good job payno!

"What? My wife got kidnap and you're going?? What a friend!" Zayn shouted.

"Why do you care bro, he's tired! Let him rest and stop being selfish!! You never loved her and now you're showing you care!" I shouted back.

Zayn looked at me angrily, grabbed my shirt once again. What the fuck is wrong with him!!

"I fucking love her!" He said and clenched his jaw.

Oh my god!! Right now I feel like dancing!! He finally said it. Omggggg I'm so happy. He admitted his love.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tadaaaaa hope you liked this chapter