2-07

My mom wasn't even home when I got there so I started a hot shower because I was covered in dirt and tears and sweat. 

After I got out of the shower I had a text from Freddy telling me to go to his house tomorrow and I replied and agreed to. I got my PJs on and made myself dinner before falling asleep very comfortable.

I woke up from my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it without looking who was calling me. "Hello?" My voice was barely above a whisper and it was clear I had just woken up. 

"Sorry y/n/n did I wake you up?" I realized it was Freddy and walked to my bathroom and turned on the light. "Yeah but it's okay, what's up?" I put the phone on speaker and began to brush my teeth. 

"Are you still coming over today?" I hadn't had much toothpaste in my mouth yet to I was able to give a clear answer, "Yeah, what time?" There was a pause and then a loud scream. "Who was that?"

"I dunno I'll go check." I heard Freddy's crutch hitting each step and then hard floor. "Who screamed?"

"I finally beat Eugene!" Billy yelled. I could basically hear Freddy's eye roll as he limped back upstairs.

"Is around 12 ok?" He asked and I had to quickly spit the toothpaste out to answer.

~Time Skip to Freddy's house~

I knocked on the door and Anne answered. "Anne!" I hugged her tightly and she hugged back as I walked into the house after pulling away. I looked around and Anne noticed. "Freddy's upstairs." I silently thanked her and ran upstairs. 

"Freddyyyyy" I opened the door and Freddy moved from behind the door and scared me, causing me to scream and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Don't fucking do that Freds!"

"Oops! Sorry babe"

We sat down on his bed and I started talking again. "Why'd you tell me to come over?" 

"I dunno. Guess I just wanted to have some you and me time?" 

"Okay" I shrugged and straddled his lap.

"Hey where's Billy?"

"He went out somewhere I don't really know he just kinda, left." 

I kissed Freddy and he kissed back soon laying down on his bed and I was still kissing him. We heard the front door open and slam close but didn't think of anything until Freddy's room door slammed open and I was still on top of Freds.

"Gross guys! At least lock the door." Billy's annoying voice ran through our ears and I pulled off of Freddy and Billy sat down at the desk.

"We were literally just making out"

"Still gross!" 

"Well just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you act like a 7 year old and say I have cooties." I stated and earned a glare before Billy grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. 

"What. the. fuck. dude" I pulled the pillow away from him and hit him until he was on the ground. "Ok ok ok!!! I surrender!" I stopped and let him get up before smacking him one more time. 

"Really?"

"Oops"