2-04

I was waiting in the rock of eternity while everyone else were trying to make a letter to the sisters to get Freddy back somehow. 

"This is bullshit" I mumbled while the others were talking about red gatorade and Steve. 

"Y/n we're going to meet up with one of the sisters. Stay here and try to like, cover for us or something" Billy said after he and the others had practiced how they were going to have some epic drop in.

"K" I walked out and sat on the couch while Rosa and Victor were upstairs. I was watching TikTok and trying to get my mind off of my boyfriend being missing, but that's sort of impossible. After 30 minutes or so, I heard yelling and everybody ran out of the rock of eternity and Pedro was the only one not in his superhero form.

"What's going on?" My eyes landed on the blue superhero but I quickly got pulled up from the couch by Billy, "We have to go get Victor and Rosa! There's a dragon trying to like, eat us!" I nodded and we all ran upstairs and busted into Rosa and Victor's room.

"Dad. We gotta go!"

"We gotta get out of here. We have to go right now! This is funny, right? I know what this looks like. That's not true. I have no idea what this looks like. Just don't freak out." Billy ranted and Rosa and Victor looked very confused and more than likely, scared.

They both started screaming and the others were trying to shut them up. "I said don't freak out! Look at me, it's Billy. Rosa, it's Billy, okay? And that's Eugene, and that's Freddy, that's Darla and that's Mary, obvi, and then Pedro, just normal Pedro. And that's also just normal Y/n, she's not cool." 

I gave Billy a look that basically said, 'what the fuck dude?'

"Guys, this is no time for secrets, okay? We have to tell 'em the truth." Billy looked around and everyone nodded.

"We're/they're superheroes."

"I'm gay" Pedro said and everyone looked at him. "We know buddy." 

"Oh! And the wizard. This is the wizard." I hadn't even noticed him so I just waved and then brought my focus back to Rosa and Victor.

"Put these on" Darla was throwing random clothes at the two and they were changing fast. "You guys are the Philly Fiascoes?" Victor asked putting pants on. "Okay. This is in no way an acknowledgement of that stupid nickname but, yes, that would be us. Now can you pick up the pace? We have to go. The dragon is here!" Billy said again and the two looked at eachother, more confused and scared.

"The dragon?!"

Just then the dragon crashed into the house and everybody screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE DRAGON HERE" I yelled at the top of my lungs and we all ran out the house. 

"HURRY UP LET'S GO BEFORE YOU GET EATEN BY THAT FUCKING THING!" I yelled to everybody as I was the first one out of the house. Everyone was out now and started running down the street because Kalypso was trying to shoot them with the wand, sphere, staff, thingy.