06

!Not Proofread Sorry In Advance!

I was shaken awake by Freddy yelling

I was shaken awake by Freddy yelling. "Billy! Super villain! Super Villain!" Freddy noticed I woke up and I was confused on why we were still here. He hung up and the villain turned back to us. "Why are we still her? I don't even live here" I told Dr. Sivana. 

"Well you were with him, so you're here too" I rolled my eyes and fixed how I was sitting on the couch. "Ouch Y/n" Freddy groaned I don't even know what I did. "Sorry dude"

"Hey look there's Billy" I pointed out the door. "Who are you? What do you want?" Billy asked from outside. "What do I want? I want.." Dr. Sivana paused. "That." What the hell is he talking about? 

"Kick his ass, Billy!" Eugene yelled "yes, Billy. Try it, by all means." Dr. Sivana answered calmly. "Let them go and I'll come inside."

"No, first, you come inside, then maybe I'll let them go." Billy hesitantly came inside. "Good boy." I laughed when he said that and I got glared at by Dr. Sivana. "What's so funny little girl" 

"Uh you're talking to Billy like he's a dog and I find that funny?" I said in a duh tone. Dr. Sivana waved me off and started talking to Billy again. "Because that's all you are, isn't it? How old are you?"

"Basically 15." 

"When I was a child, the old man told me I wasn't good enough. Yet here you are, a coward. Run from me and the wizard chooses you? You're not a hero. But I'm gonna give you the opportunity to be one. Give me the power of the champion." I turned to Freddy and whispered to him. "Mans been through a lot, he should make a Taylor Swift song. Except he didn't get broken up with he got turned down by his own dad"

Freddy smiled to me and almost laughed but didn't want something bad to happen so he just smiled. "No. Don't do it, Billy." Darla begged. "Wait what's happening?" I asked Freddy. "Uh.. I don't know"

"Give me the power and I'll let them go." Dr. Sivana replied.  "Darla, no." Mary said as Darla ran up to Billy and hugged him. "Don't go, Billy. Don't go, Billy." Darla cried as Mary tried to get her back to the couch.

"No, I have to. It's what a good brother would do. Right?" Billy started walking off with Dr. Sivana and Darla cried more. "We have to go help them!" Freddy said. We all stood up in search of weapons. "Freddy, your room" I said to Freddy as he limped over to the stairs and I followed.

"Grab the bat-a-rang" I told him and I got my pocket knife. "Are you going to stab someone else?" Freddy laughed. "I don't know, only if I have to. Look Brett's blood is still on it, disgusting." I said in seriousness and grabbed Billy's shirt and wiped off the blood.

"Why Billy's shirt?" Freddy questioned. "He's the reason there's blood on this" I shrugged and we went back downstairs where everybody had something. "Really Pedro? A fucking lamp?" 

"Y/n! Language!" Mary shrieked. "Geez sorry mom" I mocked and earned a chuckle from everyone except Mary, she just rolled her eyes.

"Hey this is a perfect time to come in!" Dr.Sivana was talking to Billy and holding a staff.