2-05

We got out of the shelter that wasn't sheltering and watched as the dome started to move in. "What's happening?" I questioned and saw from afar that the dome was going through things, not crushing them down. 

"Hespera." Anthea answered. The dome went through us and enclosed Kalypso, Ladon, and Billy in it.

"No" Freddy said, walking towards the dome and met with Victor and Rosa already there.

"Billy! Get out of there." Billy walked into view and Freddy was on the verge of tears.

"I can't, I have to do this."

I walked to Freddy's side and Billy's eyes met mine. "Billy, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be in there." A tear fell from Freddy and I looked back and saw Rosa and Victor with sad eyes looking at their sons and Anne looked worried.

"Yeah, I am. I used to think that I couldn't do anything right, that I didn't deserve my powers, but there's something that I can do." Billy answered simply and Freddy had more tears falling and started hitting the dome.

"But it's all or none!" He sobbed and I couldn't do anything except looked between the two brothers, the girl I was once jealous of, and the two parents I felt that were my own.

"Yeah.

"All of my family gets to live and none of them gets hurt. Freddy, I've never had a family. You know that. Everybody I've ever cared about, they all left me. My mom, my dad, everyone. So when I found you guys, I had to hang on  and I've been hanging on too tight." I felt as though I was going to cry too but I didn't really know why so I managed to just keep Freddy's hand in mine, and him squeezing it.

"I should have let you do your own thing. Now it's time for you to fly." Freddy cried more and through tears he asked, "What about you?"

"I'm Captain Everypower Junior"

That earned a light chuckle from my crying boyfriend and a smile from me.

"Don't you forget it." With that Billy flew off and I assumed he found Kalypso.

"Oh Freddy" I brought him into a tight hug as he sobbed in my shoulder. I rubbed the back of his head and Anne joined the hug, hugging our sides.

"He's got this Freddy, he's got this" I reassured once he stopped crying but still sniffled every now and then.

There was cheering going on from people who had joined to look and cheering from Freddy when he saw Billy fly up and then back down. There was lightning shooting everywhere and I was nervous about everything that was happening in there.

Just then there was one more great thing of lightning and the dome disappeared. "Billy. A true god, after all." The wizard said and I jumped, not knowing he was there.

"We have to go, come on." Freddy pulled me where the dome once stood and Anne was not far behind us, Rosa and Victor to our sides. 

"Billy?! Billy where are you!?" Freddy had started crying again and I didn't blame him, I just hoped Billy was okay and just had a few minor cuts.

Freddy found Billy on the ground, limp. Freddy got over there and fell to his knees as I knelt down beside him. "Dude, wake up. You did it." Freddy smiled through tears and tried to shake Billy awake.

"Okay. You're supposed to wake up. It's the part where you wake up and open your eyes and laugh and you're supposed to say you got me, 'cause you got me." Freddy kept shaking him trying to get him to open his eyes but he didn't.

I felt tears run down my face and Anne called them over.

"Come on Billy, wake the fuck up" I shook him too but it was no help

"You asshole! We're a team! We're a team!" Freddy sobbed and hugged Billy as Rosa was in tears too and knelt by her sons side.

"Oh Billy"

"He was a hero. He was a hero and a god." Anthea said from her standing spot and the Wizard spoke to continue. "And he should be laid to rest like one."

We were on a hill, Billy was underground, the dirt was over him, and everyone was crying except for the wizard and Anne. Freddy shakily placed a picture of him and Billy onto the ground and quickly turned around and cried into my shoulder.

"Will this land ever come back?" Darla asked, looking around the broken city.

"The staff is drained of magic. Only the spark of a god can restore its power and there are no gods left." 

"There is one" Wonder Woman walked sexily to us and the Wizard gave her the staff.