2-02

Freddy and I were walking down the hall and he was telling me about what happened yesterday

Freddy and I were walking down the hall and he was telling me about what happened yesterday. I was zoned out and not paying attention until he and some other girl fell to the ground.

"Oh, my gosh" The girl said as she stood up and helped Freddy up before I could. "Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Freddy exclaimed and they both held eye contact, which I'm not going to lie I was a little jealous.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry!"

"No, it's totally my fault. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, yeah."

"Okay, yeah."

"I'm always okay."

"Good."

I rolled my eyes at this and grabbed Freddy's arm. "Freddy, let's go before we're late" Freddy was so close to start walking but the girl started talking again. "Uh, actually, do you... do you know where this is?" Freddy turned around in my grip and looked at the girls schedule

"Miss Saunders!" He had a voice crack, which would've been funny if I was glaring at the two at the moment. "Yeah, absolutely is what I meant to say. Voice crack. It's weird." 

"Oh, no, no worries. If it makes you feel any better it's nothing compared to the amount that you're blushing right now." She smiled and so did Freddy, he leaned onto his crutch and talked again. 

"Oh, I blush when I'm confident." 

"So you're never confident around me? What the fuck are you doing Freddy." The girl looked concerned as we both made eye contact and she was about to speak up but the breyer brothers popped up behind the girl.

"There she is." Brett wrapped an arm around her. "Hey." She shyly said and looked forward to Freddy. "New girl. First period." "Yeah" "I'm Brett. This is Burke. Listen, if you need anything at all, we're your guys. We got it." I knew Freddy was going to say something to I nudged him right before he opened his mouth but he ignored me.

"Brett and Burke Breyer. They got it all. I mean, what is it, narcissistic personality disorder, chlamydia, they got it." The girl giggled and the brother were coming up to us. "Freddy what the fuck did I just say. I why do you have to open your big fuckin mouth because of her." I glared at the girl and Freddy ignored me, once again. 

"This is Thundercrack's Make-A-Wish kid and the Psycho Slut" Burke wrapped both of his arms around us and we were definitely headed for the trash can. "Fanboy here thinks he's a big boy now."

"Yeah, he doesn't know where he belongs." They let go of me but I still followed them.

"Sure I do. I don't belong in that trash can. 'Cause that's... I'll smell like human garbage, do you realize that? And that's your brand, guys!" The brothers ignored him and took his crutch, making him fall to the floor.

"Down goes Freeman. Hey, hey! Look! Now I'm a superhero." Brett said while bending his crutch. "Brett leave him alone" I said and they turned to me. "Or what? Gonna stab us again? I'd love to see you try" They both laughed and high fived each other. One of Freddy's favorite teacher cleared his throat making them whip their bodies towards him.

"Get up, man. What are you doin'? Come on." Burke helped him up because of Mr.G and slammed his crutch into his stomach. "You're gonna want to get this fixed, huh? Yeah, that's probably why you fell." Brett said and Burke agreed.

"Jeez, thanks Mr. Geckle." Freddy said and I help Freddy stabilize himself. "Don't sweat it. That trash can was like a second home to me when I went here." They both laughed and I just smiled as we walked back over to the girl.

"You knew those guys were gonna hit you, but you stepped in anyway." I walked Freddy over to a locker to bend his crutch back to the right way. "You know something? That's how I amuse myself. The funnier I am, the more I get punched." Freddy fixed his crutch and pushed me away lightly.

"Well, it made me laugh. So... Hero." She poked his chest and she smirked before they both laughed. It was like I was invisible, What the absolute fuck.

She walked away slowly and I turned to Freddy. "What was all that 'Hero' shit?" I mocked her and he rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous Y/n." 

"Damn right I'm jealous! You're acting like she's your girlfriend instead of me! How would I not be jealous? What if I were to walk up to some random boy and ask to fuck them, would you be jealous?" I asked. 

"That's not what she just did Y/n. All she did was do a.. friendly gesture." "Oh my god Freddy! First you don't even spend time with me and n-" I was cut off by the girl asking us to walk with her. I walked in between the two to make sure nothing happend.

"So, from the top. What is Thundercrack's Make-A-Wish kid?" She asked. "Yeah. Um, it's real inside baseball, but basically, a while ago I happened to have some lunch in the cafeteria with a few superheroes." He said it like it was nothing but there was shock on her face.

"Wait, the kid who's friends with superheroes. That was you?" 

"Yeah"

"What about psycho slut?" She turned to me and I was going to answer but Freddy talked instead of me. "She stabbed one of the brothers a couple years ago." She looked scared but there was no context he gave. 

"It was self defense, I still have scars from those bastards" I told her and she nodded. "What about the slut part?" She asked me. "I don't know where that came from I've only had one boyfriend and that's F-" I was cut off my Freddy. AGAIN.

"Fredrick! Someone from her old school, But she just sleeps around with a lot of guys." My mouth gaped at his words and they hurt. "What the fuck Freddy! I've only slept with one guy and that was you! And you're MY BOYFRIEND! DID YOU FORGET THAT OR IS YOUR HEAD TO FAR UP THIS GIRLS ASS TO NOTICE?!" I yelled at him, in the middle of the hall which caused a scene.

They were both speechless and I scoffed and walked past Freddy, making sure to bump into him before going to the bathroom to cry.

I ran into Billy while tears were threatening to spill and he held me by my shoulders. "Y/n? What happened?" I started to cry and he looked nervous. "F-freddy he told this new girl I was a slut and he told her that I wasn't his girlfriend. I think he likes her but he's only known her for like 5 minutes!" I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"He was probably just surprised a girl besides you was talking to him. I'm sure he didn't mean anything. After school today you should drop by the house and talk it out with him ok?"  I mumbled ok into his shoulder and then walked to the bathroom to fix my makeup and then get to my classes.

At lunch I silently ate with Freddy and Anne, she had introduced herself properly. They were talking about something random and I was counting to see how many fries I had on my plate. Everything throughout the day was boring until I got to Freddy's house like Billy told me to do.

I knocked on the front door and Rosa answered. "Oh hi Y/n! Freddy is upstairs, he seems happier than usual today." She let me and and I thanked her as I walked up the stairs and gently knocked on Freddy's door. I heard a muffled came in so I opened the door and saw Freddy turn in his desk chair.

"Hey Freds" "Hey Y/n/n"

"I'm sorry" We both said at the same time and I hugged him. "I shouldn't have freaked out like that and I hope you can forgive me. We both sat down on his bed and he grabbed my hands. "I should be the one apologizing, I should've told Anne you were my girlfriend and I shouldn't have said what I said. I love you and I won't stop just cause some girl started talking to me"

I hugged Freddy again and gave him a kiss before he spoke up. So, how about that date?" I chuckled nodded. "Come on Freds let's go" I pulled us out of the room but he intertwined our hands as we walked to a small diner near both of our houses.