Chapter 19

Isabelle's POV

I was healing slowly. Mentally and physically. The injuries will definitely leave scars and marks. Ares tells me that i am beautiful everyday and everytime. I am so grateful that he's a part of my life. I love him alot and he's been taking care of me alot past these days. I love him with my whole heart.

"Sissy, I want a Kitten." Gracie pouted.

"No way, we will get a Dog." Henry argued and they both started fighting.

"Shutup kids. We will get none. I am scared of Animals." i retorted and they both got quiet. I was currently in the kitchen making lunch for Ares. I wanted to give him a surprise by going to his work. I got ready earlier and now as the lunch is ready, A guard came to take me to his office.

I reached his building and got out of the car. I am not working for few months. Ares says that i will when i have recovered. i entered into the building and went straight to his office department. I knocked on the door and heared 'come in ' I slowly opened it and went to stand straight to him. He didn't look up and i stood there quiety.

" Whoever are you i am-" He said but when he looked at me he stopped.

"My love." He breathed and gave such a charming smile that my heart melt. I hugged him tight and he made me sit on his lap.

"How are you ? Are you hurt? You should have called me if you were coming. It's not safe for you to go anywhere like that." Suddenly he got furious and his eyes got red. I gulped feeling scared of him and got up from his lap. The lunch box i was holding dropped to the floor and i was shivering. He noticed my panic and i saw a flash of regret in his eyes.

"Baby, fuck i am sorry" He got up and hugged me to his chest. I was sobbing by now. After that incident i have gotten so sensitive.

"My love, I am so sorry i just got stressed that you might get hurt going out alone like that. I didn't mean to yell at you.'' He kissed my head and wiped my tears. I backed away from him.

"I-i am scared." i tell him and he hugged me again.

"No love don't be scared of me. I would never do this again." With that i got a little normal and stabled myself.

"I brought you lunch and now..." i looked at the ground where the sandwiches i made earlier laid.

"It's alright baby, let's have lunch together right. Let's have pizza." He said andi beamed.

"I don't like mushrooms." I scrunched my nose and Ares laughed.

"Won't get a mushroom one next time baby." he wiped the ketchup from my lips and licked it. That turned me on.

"Eat this pizza quickly and let's have sex." i said to him and he went still.

"No baby, you're not healed properly yet."
He protested.

"Fine, then I'll find someone else to do it for me." I was angery now. I haven't had sex for so long and he is fine with it. I took the box of pizza in my hand and got up from my seat and made my way out.

"Wait, Isabelle."

"Don't talk to me." i feel rejected and bad. I was crying and swallowing my pizza like a mad woman and running downstairs.

"Shit, Isa baby girl come here." He catched me in his arms as i sobbed. Sitting onto his office couch, he adjusted me on his lap.

"What happened Isabelle?" He asked like he doesn't know what happened.

"I-i feel so rejected when you denied me. I know my body isn't like it used to be. I've scars and i am ugly. I lost my baby and I know i am ugly." I cried and Ares held my face.

"Hey Baby, you're not ugly. Ok? You're the prettiest girl in this entire fucking girl. The first time I saw you, you conquered my mind and my heart. You're my everything. I love you with my whole damn heart Love. Don't say that again. And i promise tonight we're gonna make love." He kissed me. His words melted my heart. I let him finish his work and sat there waiting for him.

"Ares, I haven't cooked tonight as i was with you at the office. What will we do?" i asked him remembering we had two teenagers at home.

"Let's get some chinese then." He said and put his hand on thigh and that turned me on. We got the chinese food packed and got home.

"We got food babies." I announced and The kids stopped playing the card game. They rushed and hugged me. We all had dinner together and I gave them their goodnight kisses for bed as they had school tomorrow.

"Isabelle, go and wait for me." His breath fanned my cheeks and goosebumps rose up. I nodded getting the signal and ran to our room. I immediately took all my clothes off and laid down naked on the bed. After a while, The door opened and my hot as hell husband stepped in. He came near the bed and i looked at him biting my lip.