Chapter 15

Ares's POV

Leaving Isabelle behind hurts so much knowing that she's pregnant with my baby and that she's in constant danger. Fuck she has become my weakness. My headache is getting worse, i got up and went to my little bedroom in my jet. After taking some pills i laid down to sleep. Closing my eyes, the only face i see is Isabelle's. Her beautiful face, her brown doe eyes, her chestnut wavy hair, her perfect pink lips and her beautiful soul.

She's perfect in all ways. I can't help thinking about her. I tried to sleep but that woman has conquered my mind and heart. I just want her to be with me, safe and happy. I'll try my best to end this situation so that i can go back home. I was slowly drifting off to sleep but a violent knock on the door interrupted in.

"What?" i said in a coarse voice. The door opened revealing Loid. He looks not like himself. I know something was going on between him and Olivia but they broke up.

"I am begging you to give me my Olivia back, Fratello. Please i really care for her. That Mariano Russell will ruin her. I can't let that happen she's mine." He said in a tired voice.

"Look loid, i have no idea what happened between you two and it's none of my business. Olivia is just doing it for a business deal. Deal with Mariano will benefit our Mafia and when the contract ends, Olivia will ultimately get rid of him." i cleared the situation to him so that he can stop worrying about it and focus on our mission. He nodded but said nothing.

We reached Russia an hour ago and the Russian leader Dmitri Volkov is sitting in front of me. I sipped from my whiskey and he smirked sipping his.

"Heared you got married, i wasn't invited." he said.

"I didn't invite Rats on my wedding." with my reply he clenched his jaw.

"You know what, I will rule all over your country and i will get your wife as well." That's it, i pulled my gun out. I was just about to shoot him that he held his gand
up. He gave me a tablet and i saw Isabelle tied to a chain in a dark room, crying.

"What the fuck did you do?" i yelled seeing the footage.

"That's your little wife, Knight."

"I'll fucking kill you bastard." before i could do anything he thrusted some injection in my neck. I knew it was a tranquilizer. He got up and ran from the bar while i dropped to the ground.

Slowly opening my eyes, i saw my room in my house in Russia. I sat up and touched my neck. It was a bandage. Loid and Alfie came in.

"Bro, you ok? That Volkov drugged you and ran away before we could catch him and we can't trace him now and don't know his location." Alfie said.

"Isabelle, he has Isabelle!! I have to get her."

"It means that he was there not to discuss the war but to show you that he has Isabelle and to drug you so you can't do anything." Loid said making sense. I rubbed my temples.

"Olivia is injured as she was trying to protect Isabelle but they hit her hard on her head. They went to the doctor as Isabelle wasn't feeling well. The kids are safe at our parents house and Quinn died." Alfie cleared up my confusion.

"Hurry up, let's go to search Isabelle. Try to trace the location."

                         Isabelle's POV

I woke up groaning in pain. It was a dark room and the smell here was disgusting. I felt nauseous. Me and Olivia went shopping and some SUV followed us and kidnapped us. I don't see Olivia here. The door creaked lightly revealing a man. He looked Russian.

"Well isn't it Ares's beautiful wife." he said grinning showing his gold teeth.

"Why i am here? Who are you?" i asked.

"I am your husband's beloved enemy dear. My soon to be wife." he said.

"Are you out of your damn mind? Asshole Ares is my husband and will always be. I am pregnant with his baby. Let me leave." I snapped at him.

"You're pregnant! There's no fucking way, this baby's gonna make it. You're just mine." He hissed angrily and picked me up by my hair and i spit on his face.

"I know how to deal with you." he said and smirked sinisterly.

______________________________________

Hey, everyone. I am back now. Hope y'all are doing great. Now i will try to update regularly.
Keep loving<3