Chapter 12

Ares's POV

I was tired of today's events. The Bratva is going to attack soon and i have to fucking manage everything. I stopped the car in front of my house and ranged the bell. The door opened and a laughing Isabelle came into the view.

"Hey Welcome home." She smiled sweetly and my heart fucking fluttered. She's so beautiful. I pulled her in a hug and she hugged me back. The smell of her cherry shampoo was divine and addicting. A cough broke us both apart. It was Gracie

"Isabelle your chicken burned." She told her sister and she gasped.

"Oh God." With that Isabelle ran to the kitchen and pulled the tray out from the oven. Black smoke filled the whole kitchen and she was whined.

"Hell, it happened for the third time."  I chuckled at this.

"Don't worry. I'll order for us." I said and made a call. She cleaned the whole kitchen and i went to take a shower. It was relaxing. When i came back downstairs, Isabelle watched some TV show with her sister. I sat beside her and put my arm over her waist. She bite her lip and it fucking drove me crazy.

"Stop biting your lip otherwise Gracie will have the show of her life." I whispered in her ear and she blushed. The door bell ranged. The food was here. I went out to take the bags. I ordered chinese for us.

"Come on. Let's eat." We sat on the dining table and ate Chinese takeaways. After dinner Gracie went to her room to sleep and Isabelle again watched the show.

"I am going to my study upstairs. I've work to do." I said. She was so concentrated on her show that she didn't even listen to me. I went to my study and did all the planning for my next kill and how to destroy Hugo.
I got a phone call from Loid and picked it up.

"Ares, Hugo's company! We got it." He exclaimed breathless on the other line.

"That's great. Our plan is going smooth." I said. I'll get Isabelle's father company from Hugo and my revenge.

"We need to keep going. That's how i am gonna get all the property from Isabelle and destroy all the Hugo's." i said and heared something drop on the ground. Isabelle stood with a shocked and confused expression.

"I'll call you back." I said to Loid and strode to her. She walked away from me and her back hit the wall. She looked so scared of me.

"You- You will destroy us?" She asked.

"No, I'll destroy your uncle and his family for hurting you." I said and she sighed.

"I-i thought..." She stammered.

"Relax Gattina." I kissed her lips and they were so addicting.

"Get on your Knees." I told her and she bite her lip nervously. She obeyed like a good girl and got on her knees. She palmed my crotch in my pants. She pulled down my pants along with my boxers and my cock sprung out. Pre cum leaking from the tip.

"I've never done this before." She said and i held her hand in place.

"I am gonna guide you my Kitty." With that i slowly pushed my as hard as a rock dick in her little mouth. She gasped. She slowly took me in my mouth and licked my tip driving me crazy.

"Fuck baby just like that." I thrusted hard in her mouth and she gagged. I brutally fucked her mouth and hit the back of her throat. Tears spilled from her eyes but she kept going.

"Holy shit." i clenched my teeth and cum down her throat. She licked me every drop of my cum and i pulled away from her mouth. She was breathing hard.

"You did so good Kitty." I kissed her and took her to the room.

                       Isabelle's POV

Ares picked me up and went to our room. I gave him the blow job for the first time and it made me feel hot. I overheard his conversation on the phone and misunderstood the matter. He assured me that he will not hurt me. Currently he rushed through the stairs and throwed me on the bed. He took all of his clothes off and came to me. He tore my crop top and bra and tugged my panties off.

"Ahh." i moaned as he sucked my pussy and kneaded my boobs. His thumb pinched my erect nipples and his tongue did all the work down. He wiggled his tongue over my clit and i cried feeling some burning in my lower abdomen.

"I am gonna cum." I cried and held his shoulders down and cum on his tongue.

"You taste so damn good." He groaned and placed butterflies kisses up to my chest and licked my nipples. He gave me a hickey on my neck and placed feathery kisses.

"All fours now." He ordered and i obeyed. I got on the position and he lined himself over my entrance and slammed into me so hard that i screamed on the top of my voice.
He pounded brutally into me from behind and spanked my ass. I moaned and faced him back. Our eyes met and he had a look of pure lust in his eyes. Our lips met erratically and our tongues slid against each other in a lewd kisses that had both of us moaning.

"Fuck baby girl. You will be the death of me." He held me close to his chest and i tilted my head. He licked my neck and bite my lip.

"Ares please." I cried and bite on his shoulder.

"What please hmm?" He teased me as i begged.

"Please i wanna cum so bad." i whined and screamed his name as he slammed so viciously inside me.

"Cum for me." With that we both cum together and he dropped his body on mine. We both recovered from our highs and he again hovered over me.

"I want to have missionary sex." i confessed and lowered my gaze on my confession.

"Your wish is my command Kitty." He kissed me softly and again thrusted inside of me. I held his torso with my legs and let him fuck me. He looked me in my eyes and i kissed his neck giving him a love bite and he moaned.
I was close to another orgasm and he was too. He spilled inside me and groaned.

" Sei l'amore della mia vita." he said something in Italian and kissed my forehead and hugged me to a blissful sleep.