Chapter 16

Isabelle's POV

He dragged me to another room and pushed me on the ground. The smell here was sickening and i was feeling nauseous. He pulled my hair hard and threw me on the ground.

"Stop, please stop. Let me go please." i begged him. I want my baby to be safe, i want him or her to come into this world.

"Shut up you little slut." A voice said and i recognized it. It was my aunt Camilla's.
Renee and she came into the view.

"Well Isabelle, You look terrible already. We will make your life living hell." Camilla smirked sinisterly.
I gulped.

"You've hurt me all my life, what's left to be done." I snapped back.

"I'll remind you your place." With that
Renee bent down on my level and slapped me.

"You bitch, you stole my Ares from me and took my place. You will pay for this." with that Camilla kicked my stomach and a sharp sting of pain ran through my body.

"Stop please i am so sorry. Let me go." i cried.

"Tsk tsk. Not yet little Isabelle. Let's kill your baby first." Dmitri smirked sinisterly and They all started kicking me and beating me. I cried and begged for mercy but they didn't stop.

"For God's sake Camilla, let me go. Please, i lived with you for years and I've been a part of the family. You and frank even had my dad's company. Please spare me." i begged holding her legs but she kicked my head with her heels. I twisted her arm and kicked her back. She fell on her back and Renee pounced on me.

"You ugly bitch. How dare you hit my mom like that. Slut." She said pulling my hair and clothes down.

"No, stop!!" i yelled. Dmitri poured hot wax on my body and i screamed in agony. This was so inhumane. I am sure I'll be dead soon. My body can't bear this all pain.

"This is happening to you just because of Ares. If you weren't very dear to him, i would have let you go but no. He will fucking see his beloved wife doing." I was too shaken up to fight back. My body was burning from the wax.They hit me with everything they could find. I was so helpless. I just want Ares to come here. I know he will find me.

I felt blood leaking down from my vagina. I lost my baby. I didn't feel any pain after this much beating.  They threw me into a cell and locked it. I layed on the ground with my eyes closed. Losing my child is worse. I just want Ares to hold me and take all the pain away.

                       Ares's POV

We took the jet to Spain, where That bastard kept my wife. She's pregnant and i am sick worried about her. I don't know what's going to happen. I've never been so scared in my life. We were informed that Isabelle's aunt and her cousin are also involved in her kidnapping. I am gonna make them pay for this. I'll kill Frank with my bare hands and Camilla and Renee as well. My blood boils and I want to murder someone.

"Ares, we land in ten minutes." Alfie said.
I got up and washed my face. We landed after a while and the cars were already waiting for us.

"Take us to Oliver street." i said and the driver sped off. We reached there in no time and i dashed into the house.

This place was so disgusting. The smell was rotting my mind and I felt difficulty in breathing. Alfie and Loid ran in opposite directions and I ran to the basement. There was a cell, i ran into the hallway and heared a faint cry. Before i could look or do something, i was Hit on the head. It was fucking Dmitri.

"You Asshole, Where's my wife?" I barked on his face and punched him hard.
He laughed on my face. His audacity.

"I hit your little wife so hard and bad that she lost your little baby. Oh poor thing, she's so beaten up and barely alive. Camilla and Renee were also a great help in this but they ran away. We all had so much fun beating your beautiful wife." My heart sanked. He fucking hurt my wife.
I shoot his leg and he fell down.

"I'll take your wife with me Ares knight. I'll fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk." he still had the strength in him to say shit. Alfie and Loid came to where we were.

"Are you ok?" Loid said.

"Tie him up we will deal with him later. Make sure that he doesn't run away." Alfie dragged him away. Loid and I ran to find my wife.