Chapter 6

Isabelle's POV

We entered the house and i followed Ares to our new room. I trailed behind him, he didn't said anything or talked to me. I was hell nervous about today. He closed the door and  i stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. He walked around me in a circle swiping his thumb on his lip in thought. Suddenly i felt a cold hand on my back. His hands trailed the skin of my back and went to my hair. He took the daisies out of my hair and i sucked in a breath.
He opened the strap of my dress and it pooled down my body revealing my white lacy lingerie.

"Fuck." he said and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss got more heated and erotic. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and i moaned. He picked me up and throwed me on the bed. It was so rude of him to do it. This was my first time he was supposed to be gentle.

"I'll be slow this time. Take the Contraceptive pills tomorrow." He said and i nodded.

"Words." He gripped my neck.

"Yes." i whispered and he kneaded my breast.  He unclipped my bra and throwed it somewhere in the room. My breathing became ragged. His warm mouth met my nipple and i moaned. He tugged and sucked on it hard.

"Fuck, so beautiful." He muttered and sealed our lips in a kiss again. My hands went to his hair and he let me. He tore my panties and throwed them away. I gasped.

"I'll get you thousands of these, don't worry." He said and ran his finger through my slit.

"So fucking wet for me." He groaned and undressed himself. His bulge was visible through his boxers and boy I got scared at the sight of it. He took his boxers off and his cock sprung out. My eyes popped out of the sockets at the size of it. It was so huge.

"What?" he said as he noticed my puzzled expression.

"That won't.....fit." I said in a breath and he smirked.

"We will see." He replied and lined his cock with my pussy. He rubbed my clit with the tip and I really enjoyed it. He slowly inched inside me and i hissed in pain. My face scrunching in one of pain.

"Do you want me to take it slow or just get through it?" He asked with concern lacing his voice.

"Slow please." I whispered and he kissed my cheek. He again pushed his cock further in and i held onto his shoulders. Tears brimmed my eyes and i breathed rapidly.

"Is it all in?" i questioned.

"Just a little more." he said.

"More!" I squeaked and he smirked. He was fully inside of me now and his hips started to move slowly. He pulled out and again entered and it hurt terribly. His cock was so gigantic and huge i feared that if I'll be able to walk tomorrow. He started thrusting in a slow pace and i moaned. His eyes met mine and he didn't break eye contact. I looked away from his eyes. His hands played with my nipple and i was flushed red by now. Everytime he thrusted in it became more passionate.

His thrusts become more faster and sloppy and i had to bite my lip from moaning constantly. I rolled my hips with him and his pace increased more sending me over the edge. This whole scene was so erotic and i didn't even dream of something like this happening to me. Ares throwed his head back and groaned. His chiseled jaw was so sharp and boy his features were damn beautiful. I could look at him forever and never get tired. He really was carved by God himself. I found myself nearing my orgasm and i shivered under him.

"Come with me." He said and i hold myself. With few more thrusts we both come and i moaned when he kissed my neck. I saw that there was blood on the bed. He got up and went to the bathroom and came out with a damp towel. He cleaned himself and then me.

"I'll not be gentle like today the next time." He said and got on his side of bed and closed his eyes. Like he was gentle today? I don't how it was gentle today. I sighed and clutched the sheets to my chest. So, that's it. It was just sex for him nothing else. I laid on my side and closed my eyes.

                        Ares's POV

Fucking Isabelle was one of the best thing in this world. Her moans and her sweet voice still echoes in my head. I was trying my best to be gentle with her but i know i just went a little off the line. I made it clear to her that next time I won't be slow. She was sleeping i knew it as i heared her soft snores. She really is something else.

I woke up at 5am and got dressed. I went to my office near to our room and got the files i need to work on. Time flew past and it was 9am. I groaned and got up. I went downstairs and saw my wife in the kitchen. She sensed my presence and turned to see me.

"Good morning." She said with a soft smile amd I returned the greeting. I took a seat on the stool.

"Umm.... What would you like to have in breakfast?" She asked. How can someone be so polite and soft?

"Black coffee with no sugar and some scrambled egg." I told her and took my phone out of my pocket. She got on work and i read some emails on my phone. She took a little peak at my phone and I turned back to her with a bolt and snapped.
"Don't you dare ever do tha again! Never ever try to cross your boundaries or invade my privacy." She flinched and took a step back. She was so pale by now. I instantly regret my actions but i am not gonna apologize.

"So-Sorry." She said in a little voice and i saw her struggling with containing her tears. I went to the dining table and sat on the first chair. She placed my breakfast in front of me and i noticed that her hands were shivering.
She went to the kitchen and didn't came back for a minute.

"Isabelle?!" I called and she came out.

"Why are you not having breakfast?" I questioned and she bite her lip. Fuck i want to kiss those plump lips.

"I-i will eat later." She said.

"You're my wife now, you will always sit and eat with me!" I said to her and she nodded.

"Sit here." As i ordered, she sat down on the chair next to me and hugged herself. Like she was scared of me. I pushed the bowl of fruit salad and some scrambled eggs towards her.

"Eat." She obeyed like a good wife and ate with me. After breakfast i got up.

"I am leaving for some important mission and don't know when i will be back." I said and she looked at me with a frown.

"It can take days and even months. I saved my number in your phone. Call me if something bad happens. My brother Henry will stay here from now on. Any problem?" I asked.

"Actually, I have no problem with your brother staying here but I don't need a cook. I can cook myself and I like to." She told me and i sighed.

"Alright. There are many security guards at the main door and you will have three bodyguards. Olivia will come sometimes to give you some company. Here take this credit card, it is linked with mine. You can go shopping and do whatever you want with it but do let me know before leaving the house and don't go outside without the bodyguards. I'll be leaving now." I said and made my way out. She followed me to the door and said me a Goodbye.