7. heaving moaning breathing 😏😝🤤

"GO Y/N!!" mika shouted from the bottom of the wall. the second course was almost over, and you had increased your relationship with mika, whilst also increasing your rivalry with kuroo.

the two of you were permitted to race to the top of the wall by the instructor for the end of the course. you were ahead by a lot, but kuroo was creeping up close. both of you were hot and heavy, sweating buckets and breathing hard. it was quite hard to believe that only a few hours ago, you two had no bad blood. although you and kuroo both were drained out, neither one of you wanted to lose.

you were climbing at a consistent, steady pace, whilst kuroo was trying to climb like a morbid beast, having to pause every few moments. you were almost at the top, about to touch the button when-

your foot slipped.

you hung by your hands for a little moment, regaining strength and heaving yourself back up to the rock again, but by then kuroo was caught up and pressing his button. he let out a laugh from victory, throwing his head back humorlessly, but you just made a disgusted face because sana was indeed correct, his laugh was atrocious.

you both were let down, and as you both were kicking to wall to avoid being launched into the plastic rocks, you both stared each other down, him with a wide, almost manic smile on his face and you being utterly exhausted and having a stone cold look.

"how do you feel after losing to me, huh?" he said.

"i dont know how to feel about losing, but your laugh is going to be in my nightmares tonight."

"wow, am i that intimidating?"

"no you just laugh like a wild dog."

"really?" he said, and then lowered his tone. "bark bark, bitch."

"you seriously suck, you fucking furry."

reaching the bottom, the both of you unclipped yourselves from the rope, loosening the harness as mika ran to your side.

"you were literally so close, you wouldve won if you didnt slip. tetsurou was just lucky, really." she said, patting your back, comforting you.

"yeah, hes such an asshole." you muttered, walking to your next course as you waved goodbye to mika. the fuck do i have again? dodgeball? you wondered. im going to beat that manwhore so hard.

unfortunately for you both, you were on the same team. as the two last standing people on your team (the only reason why you both were able to stand for so long is because both of you were purely fueled by anger) you both threw the balls with a ton of strength, not forgetting to try to nudge the other person to get hit. it took really long, considering the other teams last five people were really fast. must have been popular in first grade.

the game took so long that the counselors just stopped the round and let the other team win since they did have more people standing, but both you and kuroo were just glaring at each other and trying to remember who got more people out on the other side. both of you couldnt remember, literally retracing your steps to remember because of your desperation to surpass the other one. you both were so determined to beat each other, it was showing.

unfortunately for you, the next course was volleyball, kuroos turf. it didnt matter how good you were at volleyball, with kuroos standing skills and determination, he had a ninety percent chance of winning.

fortunately though, you were able to spot satori, yui and kanoka there, since they had the volleyball course at the same time as you. poking fun at satori, he fixed his finger tape and began to explain how the games would work here.

"honestly, this camp has a shit sports system and im pretty sure they invested into buildings and food more than their volleyball program. they just separate the kids based on level and put kids who are kinda familiar with volleyball on this court, and the people who dont know how to play on that court." he pointed at the two courts. he dragged you to the advanced court.

"satori, i havent played volleyball in years." you reminded him, being pulled to the farther half.

"dont worry, last time i saw you, you were really good. plus most of the people here suck soooo..." he assured you, slightly ruffling your hair.

the game sailed smoothly, versing kuroo's team. you were an opposite, receiving balls and mainly just passing to the setter. you werent bad, but also wasnt able to amount to the rest of the people you played with. these people were pretty good, but you mainly just focused on your rival.

you watched as kuroo blocked, towering over your hitter, and as he attacked, swiftly jumping up and hitting the ball to the ground in a millisecond. most people were barely able to dive in time to receive the hit. honestly, you were surprised. you didnt expect him to be this good.

"hes improved, wow." you heard satori, who was across from kuroo.

the match ended in a tie, both teams being insanely good.

"damn, my forearms are sore again." you said, rubbing your arms. satori helped you fix your blood flow in your arms again, and you stared at kuroo, who was drinking water. he caught you staring at him from the side of his eye, and you looked away, smirking.

good lord did he wanted to wipe off that pretty smirk off you face so bad.

yuimichimiyaaa

140 likes

yuimichimiyaaa: me and konoka 😍😍 @konoama11 @y/nnn.l/n @tendousatori

y/nnn.l/n: somethings up w ur lighting dawg

   yuimichimiyaaa: SAYS THE ONE WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS AS TENDOU WAS TAKING THE PHOTO

   y/nnn.l/n: I DIDNT KNOW U GUYS WERE TAKING A PHOTO

konoama11: i hate tipping

   yuimichimiyaaa: i hate u

tendousatori: camera creds where?????

   yuimichimiyaaa: u got a tag in the caption ur fine

yukieeeeeeeee: kinda eated

   yuimichimiyaaa: thank u yukie

kiyokoshimizu5: why is it so dark????????????????

   yuimichimiyaaa: all y/ns fault ong

   y/nnn.l/n: SHUT UPPPPPPp

to_sana: why ar eu guys floating

   konoama11: were magical

see more

guys im 99 percent sure i used morbid wrong but im going to pretend like i didnt

my writing is so funny ahahhahhahahahahhahaa (im genuinely so unfunny im cringing)