4. cabin crew (not the airplane kind) 😎😎

"hi guys, my name is y/n l/n!" you introduced yourself. the other girls smiled and began to

introduce themselves as well.

"thats a nice name, i'm mina miyako." the girl to the left of you said. the other girls followed, going around the whole circle as if it was kindergarten class again.

"im rei nakano!"

"my name is kazuha nakahara!"

"hi, im sana minatogawa!"

"aeri uchihara!"

the six of you sat in silence after you finished introducing yourselves. none of you knew what to say, and there was so much tension in the air. suddenly, sana burst into laughter, and soon, the rest of you followed.

"we sound so awkward."

all six of you started to chat, relishing in the fact that the awkwardness was broken. you guys talked about what you guys were excited for from the camp, and why you guys even decided to go there in the first place. you all also decided to go by first name basis.

"wow y/n, you mustve really not wanted to be here." kazuha said.

"i didnt, and i dont." you bluntly stated.

"damn, that kinda hurted." sana put a fist to her chest

"its all because of sana." you said, pointing at her.

"wowww y/n, youre such a hater." she said, turning away.

"anyway, i call top bunk." aeri said, soon to be argued with

"HELL NO, I WANT TOP BUNK." you fought

"NO MEEEEEEE!" rei whined.

after a few minutes of bickering, it ended up being you, kazuha and mina getting top bunks. you guys had to eenie meenie minie moe it (idk how to spell that) because there was so much fussing. you were assigned to be sharing your bunk with sana.

"HA LOSERSSS!" you stuck your tongue out at the group of girls on the bottom bunk. rei physically made the ☹️ face.

after a little while, you became quite acquainted with each other, and after exchanging numbers and instagram handles, your group decided to explore the camp. only aeri and mina had been at this camp before, although never in the same cabin, so they were the ones who were leading you guys around.

"did you guys know that this was a co ed camp? my parents didnt tell me, and i literally did not prepare and bring cute clothes or makeup. what if theres hot guys? im so stressed." rei asked, stretching her face with her hands. the rest of you giggled.

"theyre probably mid honestly, i bet they dont compare to my boyfriend." mina said, yawning

"no way, you have a boyfriend?" kazuha asked.

"yep, we've been together for a few months!"

"im so jealous, ill be alone foreverrr." rei said, practically melting into the ground.

getting into another deep conversation, your suddenly got distracted when you spotted a guy with messy black hair and hazel eyes. he was quite tall, around 188 centimeters, and he had an athletic build.

"y/n, what are you staring at?" kazuha asked, following your eyes. "ohh, kuroo tetsuro. hes kinda cute right? i heard hes from the city!"

"cute is an understatement, hes so fine." aeri piped in, with a dreamy look on her face.

"shut up guys, hes from my school and hes so weird." sana said, rolling her eyes.

"but hes so hottttt!"