5. first day

"guys, guys i got it." sana said to the rest of the girls. after climbing your bunk bed ladder, she leaned in close to your ear.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP Y/N!" she shouted, ripping your blanket off of you. suddenly, they witnessed the scared girl literally levitate.

"WHAT THE FUCK SANA." you said, floating back down to your bed. "I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS YOU ASSHOLE." you nudged her so you could get down the ladder.

"we're going to be late dumbass, hurry up and change before we get in trouble." kazuha said, brushing her hair in the mirror you guys had set up. you yawned.

"holy shit im so tired, we should not have stayed up last night." you said, rubbing your eyes and getting your clothes to get changed. last night, you all decided to stay up late talking, eating, and maybe sneaking out to target.

"probably, but at least we got some useful things." rei said, applying her newly bought mascara to her lashes. the six of you were hustling (💀) to get ready in time to go to breakfast.

after going to the bathroom, you guys traveled to the lunchroom. it was large and filled with people that you dont know. you looked to the side, and saw mina and aeri waving to a full table of girls and boys.

"guys, come on, those are our friends from last year!" mina grabbed your wrist and your friends followed her and aeri to the table.

"hi mina!" a pretty ravenette with pink glasses said, patting the empty seats next to her. "we were waiting for you! is this your cabin?"

"HI AERII!!!" one of aeri's friends ran to her and tackled her with hugs.

after everyone settled down, you learned the girls' names. there was kiyoko shimizu, hitomi honma, kaori suzumeda, hikaru ezaka, yukie shirofuku, kanoka amanai, yui michimiya, mika yamaka, and mako masuda.

"y/n, youre like, really pretty." kaori blurted out. you laughed.

"thank you, youre really pretty too kaori."

"who are the guys?" rei asked.

"oh ew, i dont know why theyre sitting here, but thats koshi sugawara, morisuke yaku, satori tendou, eita semi, suguru daisho, aran ojiro, shinsuke kita, kotarou bokuto and tetsurou kuroo." hitomi said, pointing at each and every one of them. you squinted your eyes, and made a realization.

"oh shit, satori, is that you?" you said loudly. the red haired man whipped his head around, and widened his eyes.

"n/n? theres no way." you guys sat there in shock, and started talking.

"last time i saw you we were literally 8, and now you're old." you said, ruffling his hair. he laughs.

"i used to be shorter than you." (if youre taller than him pretend this never existed)

"yeah, what the hell happened?"

"i'm just way cooler now."

"thats such a lie."

he began to give a real introduction of everyone to you while you guys went to go get lunch. you listened closely, noting down the weird things that satori mentioned.

"and masuda is weirdly obsessed with kuroo. shes been like that for the last two years, shes so creepy. me and kuroo share a cabin every year, and she shows up at the front door to 'walk him to breakfast' every morning and she clings onto him all day long, its so weird." he told you, whispering. you made a face.

"stalker behavior." you told him, looking him in the eyes and covering the side of your mouth to be more secretive, almost like you two were spies.

"for real."