1. a little upsetti spaghetti

"im so sad right now." you fake sobbed, leaning onto your light brunette best friend. it had been two days since summer break started, and that was only two days closer to the start of your summer camp. toru oikawa and hajime iwaizumi had come over to comfort you over the upsetting news of being appointed to five weeks of physical activities out in the sun with complete strangers.

"youll be fine, seriously." iwaizumi rolled his eyes at you. he was quite calm about the whole situation. your other best friend was the complete opposite.

"NOO Y/N! OUR HOT GIRL SUMMER PLANS!" oikawa cried, clinging onto your shoulder. you both had already made an agenda a few months ago about what you guys were going to do during the break, and now, because of this summer camp, you were unable to do them

iwaizumi pinched his nose bridge at the sight of the two wailing, loud ass young adults.

"she can call us, and were literally finishing the school year together after. its not that big of a deal you stupid idiots." both of you turned to face him, almost simultaneously.

"its a whole five weeks, haji." you sniffled.

you three had never been separated for that long before, since youve been best friends from birth. your parents were friends from college, and had stayed close, going on vacation together and such. this was a big jump, from being five days apart to being five weeks apart for the first time. although he didnt want to admit it, iwaizumi was going to miss you a ton as well, but he didnt want to make the whole situation even worse, so he just hugged you.

after a few seconds of you repeating "im going to miss you guys, im gonna miss you guys so much" into your big group hug, toru suddenly sprung up.

"you know what, instead of being sad, we should do something else. this is not productive." he said, pointing a finger up and pushing up his imaginary glasses. you nodded, standing up too.

"lets go shopping!!!!!!!" you exclaimed in lower case. the pair of men rolled their eyes, but agreed to make you happy. you shoved them out to get changed, and made your way to the mall.

you guys walked around, just browsing, and eventually ended up in an arcade. the three of you started to play random arcade games, having lots of fun. you even topped in the leaderboard of space invaders, beating a guy named "kodzuden". as you turned around, you noticed a long haired brunette-blonde guy glaring at the screen behind you, and eventually meeting eyes with you.

"how did you beat me." he asked, deadpanned.

"i dont know." you copied his energy.

there was an awkward silence, but after a few seconds his expression softened.

"im kenma kozume." he introduced himself, putting his hand out to initiate a handshake.

"im l/n y/n! do you live around here?" you reverted to your normal cheery mood, about to return the handshake but g locking him instead lolololol

"im from tokyo, but im visiting here for a little."

"wow, the city? i want to visit sometime!" you glanced down, noticing he had a nintendo switch in his hand, you looked back up at him

"you play on nintendo?"
"yeah."

"can i add you?"

"sure."

you guys exchanged nintendo friend tag shit idk what its called and contact information, and conversed for a little about your favorite games. he soon left.

after a few hours, you and your best friends left the mall together. you hadnt bought anything for yourself, but oikawa and iwaizumi certainly did.

hajime_iwaizumi

90 likes

hajime_iwaizumi: toru and is going away present for y/n!!!! @toru.oikawa.alphamale @y/nnn.l/n

y/nnn.l/n: YOU GUYS SAID YOU ONLY BOUGHT IT FOR ME BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A PIG.

   toru.oikawa.alphamale: what we would never?????!!!!!

   y/nnn.l/n: FYM I REMEMBER IT CLEARLY

   hajime_iwaizumi: then you must be remembering wrong 😊

makkiiii_hiro: i see the resemblance

   toru.oikawa.alphamale: right??

   y/nnn.l/n: i hate everyone

matsukawa.iss: cute!!!! (unlike y/n!!)

   y/nnn.l/n: thanks!! (shut the fuck up)

   matsukawa.iss: ofc! (suck my dick u whore)

   y/nnn.l/n: matsu hate train when

yaaahaabaaaa: SHES LEAVING????

shoyo.hinata: NOO Y/N

toru.oikawa.alphamale: im so skilled at claw machines fr!!

   hajime_iwaizumi: dont lie to urself this was ur fifth time trying

   hajime_iwaizumi: not to mention you forced me to help you on the side

   toru.oikawa.alphamale: im so blocking you

kiyokoshimizu5: yall are brutal oml

   y/nnn.l/n: KIYOKO SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE

oikawas_lefthand: oikawa san is so kind!

oikawasbiggestfan2938: aww, what a nice present!

y/nnn.l/n: i will bite you in your sleep.

see more

for anyone thats confused about the japanese school scheduling, im pretty sure the first semester starts in april and ends in october, and then the second semester starts and ends in march. there are breaks in between, which is kinda where the story is covering. watch me completely forget this information in the middle of writing this story.

also we are going to pretend iwaizumi and oikawa were childhood friends but still have the nicknames from the anime because im cute like that.

im writing this at five am and i should probably be asleep but im majorly craving orange chicken.