🧐 Lyney Theory short (4.0 and Lyney quest spoilers)

(Me and NellaJaySteel have been talking about these theories all damn night and day since we finished the quests so... We've had a rarity category for Theories and such.

There will be chapters with:
Neuvillette
Lyney
Freminet
Wriothesley

However, we wanted to write in depth about what we thought/theorize about Lyney and his interactions with us thus from Lumine's point of view.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM FONTAINE (4.0 update) AND LYNEY'S STORY QUEST.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS
DO
NOT
READ
BELOW!!!!

Enjoy <3)

~~~

"You shouldn't be mad at Lyney, Lumine... He... He seems nice... and we're friends with Childe and Wanderer... They're Harbingers..." Paimon said flying next to Lumine who was getting progressively more angry.

"Paimon..." Lumine took a deep breath as she looked at her. "Childe never lied to us. Wanderer erased his existence from the Harbingers and has no intention in going back. Lyney..." She stopped for a second, his name burned her mouth with a rage that was unspeakable.

"Lumine..." Paimon said sadly as Lumine rubbed the anger off her face.

"Lyney lied. He has known us for long enough, I am well known enough. The House of Hearth... we don't know anything about it but it's ran by a harbinger. How do we know they weren't raised to be Fatui?" Lumine said solemnly as she sat down at the cafe table and rubbed her face, her cheeks were hot with anger.

"They probably didn't think it was a big detai-"

"Paimon! Childe fought us! Dottore tried to harm us! Scaramouche tríes on multiple occasions to kill us before he erased his existence from them! They know about us. All of them do. We saw Signora die by Raiden Shogun's hand after she got insanely close to killing us!" Lumine yelled, scaring Paimon as she looked at her.

"L-Lumine... I..." Paimon frowned as she saw just how distrustful Lumine had grown.

"If you don't think that Lyney knew us the very second he saw us... you are fooling yourself." Lumine said leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms. "You didn't catch the look in his eyes when Focalor outed his secret. Just for a split second... he..." Lumine trailed off remembering the look in his eyes before he had regained his composure.

That look wasn't the look of someone that just hadn't thought of telling someone they 'don't know' about them being Fatui.

~~~
~A week and a half later~
~~~

Lumine left to go to meet Charlotte and bumped into her at a local news stand. Overhearing a case that Charlotte was talking about, Lumine and Paimon pondered looking further into it.

As they were walking, they happened to see Lyney preforming magic for some children. Lumine grew a pit of annoyance in her stomach seeing him but reluctantly following Charlotte.

Try as she might, Lumine couldn't peel her eyes away from Lyney's tricks. They fascinated a part of her that she hadn't paid attention to in a long time. Just as the street show ended, Lyney happened to lock eyes with Lumine and give a daunting smile.