Chapter 12

Omniscient

Cherie, Trey, and Jeremiah sat in the hot tub chilling. They were all in Miami for spring break and it was their first night there. They would start exploring tomorrow.

"Y'all want to play Never Have I Ever?" Cherie questioned.

"Ouuu yeah." Kristen took a sip of her water. Jeremiah and Trey shrugged.

"Let me look up some questions." Cherie looked some questions up.

"Okay Never Have I Ever broken a bone." Jeremiah was the only one to put a finger down.

"What did you break?" Cherie questioned curiously.

"My foot, I was in the 10th grade. Shit hurt so bad." Jeremiah shook his head as he reminisced.

"I can imagine. Do y'all want to take turns asking questions or you want me to pick them?" Cherie questioned.

"We can take turns." Cherie gave the phone to Jeremiah so he could ask a question. He scrolled through the questions before he found one he wanted to ask.

"Never have I ever sucked toes." Jeremiah looked up from the phone to Trey. Trey sucked his teeth, putting a finger down.

"Ew, Trey sucks your toes?" Cherie questioned Kristen.

"Hell nah, he tried to and I went off."

"Oh my gosh." Cherie laughed.

Jeremiah passed the phone to Trey so he could ask the next question.

"Never have I ever faked an orgasm." Kristen put a finger down. Trey gave her the side eye.

"It wasn't with you." Kristen cleared up.

"Good, I was about to drown your ass." They all laughed.

"You really faked an orgasm?" Cherie questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, he didn't know what he was doing. You've never done that?"

"No, I've never had one." Cherie chuckled.

"Oh wow."

"Okay let's get back to the non freaky questions." Trey interjected he did not want to hear about Cherie's non existent sex life.

The two couples stayed in the hot tub for another hour before splitting up. They were now both in their bedrooms. Cherie and Jeremiah were in the bed chilling and talking. He was rubbing her smooth legs like he always did while they were in the bed together.

"Cherie." Jeremiah called. Cherie looked up from her phone, giving him her undivided attention.

"You want to try something?"

"Try what?" Cherie questioned.

Jeremiah swiped his tongue over his bottom lip. "Let me eat your pussy." Cherie's eyes went wide.

"Um, sure I guess." Cherie was anxious.

"You for real?" Jeremiah perked up.

"Yeah."

"Lay back." Jeremiah demanded. Cherie did as told, spreading her legs.

"If you get uncomfortable let me know alright." Cherie nodded her head.

Jeremiah placed delicate kisses from her head down to her stomach. He stopped, looking up at her for confirmation to keep going. When he saw the desire in her eyes he kept going. He pulled her panties and shorts down, tossing them on the floor. Cherie went to close her legs, but Jeremiah opened them back up.