Chapter 9

Omniscient

Cherie opened up her front door, coming face to face with Jeremiah.

"Merry Christmas!" Cherie gave Jeremiah a big hug.

"Merry Christmas." They pulled away from eachother.

"Here is your gift." Cherie handed Jeremiah a big gift bag. "And this is for your sisters. I got them one Barbie doll each."

"Thank you." Jeremiah smiled. It was sweet of her to get his sisters something.

"You're welcome, I'm going to get the lattes I made then I'll be ready." Cherie went into the kitchen, grabbing the white chocolate mocha lattes she'd just made with her new coffee maker she'd gotten as a Christmas gift from her parents. When she got them her and Jeremiah headed out to the car. 

It was a little past 8:30 p.m. and the two were finished spending time with their families so now they were spending time with eachother. They were going to the place where they'd become accustomed to over the break. It was a parking lot that had a nice view. When they wanted to spend time with eachother and didn't want to go do any activities they would go there. It was their little spot.

When they got to their destination Jeremiah put the car in park and grabbed Cherie's gift from the backseat. She'd been asking what he'd gotten her the whole ride. He gave her the bag and she quickly took the paper out of it and grabbed a Bath and Body Works candle. It was in the scent A Thousand Wishes, her favorite.

"Oh my gosh, how did you know this was my favorite?"

"Those are the only ones you have in your house." Jeremiah chuckled.

"You have a point." Cherie laughed, placing the candle back inside of the bag and pulling out the other two gifts she had. The other two gifts were a Fenty Beauty facial cleanser set and a mini-Marc Jacobs perfume set.

"Thank you so much, I love my gifts." Cherie smiled, reaching over the consul and giving him a hug.

"You're welcome."

"Now open your gifts." She demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Jeremiah smirked, getting the big bag Cherie had gotten him from the backseat.

Cherie looked at him eagerly as he began opening his gifts. The first thing he opened was the Ugg house shoes she'd gotten him. They were on sale one day, so she'd decided to get them for him. After opening the shoes, he opened his Chipotle gift card.

"This is going to save me so much money." Jeremiah smiled. He went there at least once a week.

"Did you even read the card?" Cherie laughed.

"Nah, my bad." Jeremiah laughed, reading the short note Cherie had written.

"Thank you for being one of the best friends a girl could ask for! Merry Christmas!

-Cherie."

"Thank you." Jeremiah gave her a smile, showcasing his dimples.

"You're welcome, did you like everything?"

"I loved them, thank you for real."

"You're welcome." 

Cherie and Jeremiah spent about an hour and a half parked in the car vibing. They were now parking outside of Cherie's house still running their mouths. Cherie looked at the time, seeing it was getting late. She decided to go ahead and head in the house.

"I'm about to head inside."

"I'll walk you to the door." Jeremiah got out of the car and grabbed her gift bag out of the backseat for her. When they reached the front door Cherie unlocked her door. Her and Jeremiah embraced each other in a hug, letting go and coming face to face. Jeremiah's eyes went from Cherie's eyes to her lips then back to her lips until he decided to just go for it. He placed his hand in between her jaw and neck, caressing her jaw with his thumb. He brought his lips to hers, placing a soft kiss.