Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

The girls faces immediately turned from smiles to frowns. Mrs. Baxter bucked her eyes with a huge smile trying to get the girls attention. Lisa & Alex continued staring at Tory. They took their seats. Ms. Robinson sat next to Lisa, Johnathon sat across from Lisa and Tory sat next to Johnathon but directly across from Alex. The two parents sat on each end.

"Thank you guys for coming. Me & my husband just would like to get to the bottom of the whole situation." Mrs. Baxter said.

"Oh of course. That's why I personally invited Tory. So nothing is misconstrued." Ms. Robinson said

Tory have the sneakiest smirk. Johnathon kept his eyes on his mother. The girls kept their eyes on Tory.

"I agree. Do anyone want to start off & explain to us what happened?" Ms. Robinson said.

Everyone was silent.

"Alex? Lisa?" Mr. Baxter said.

"Johnathon? Tory?" Ms. Robinson said.

Tory smiled at the girls.

"Yes I'll be glad to tell my side." Tory said "After my argument with John. I was upset & hurt. So I went to the restroom to grab some tissue. Lisa & Alex came into the restroom right after me. They said mean things to me..."

"Stop lying u slut" Lisa yelled.

Mrs & Mr. Baxter hits the table.

"LISA!! You will not disrespect anyone in this house. Let her speak." Mr. Baxter said

Tory smirk and continued her story.

"They said mean things to me. I asked them what was their beef. Then Lisa just ram my head...

"You.. "Lisa uttered

Alex pinches Lisa leg to interrupt her from speaking. She signals her to keep quiet.

"She rammed my head into the bathroom stall. They attacked me. Then Alex.. (Tory hesitate as if she was going to cry) Alex wrestled me to the ground and choked me. That's how my makeup was on her shirt. Even John saw it. Right John?"

Tory looks at John for confirmation.

"Yes I saw the makeup" Johnathon said in a stiff tone.

"Alex!! Is that true?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

Alex was silent for a moment. Her mom looked at her with an impatient stare.

"Yes, that's true mom." Alex replied

Lisa immediately turned to Alex with a clueless look. Tory & Johnathon are now staring at Alex waiting for her to listen. Alex continued

"Me and Lisa followed Tory in the restroom." Alex said

Lisa is baffled and try's to get Alex attention. But while Alex tells her story. She looks directly at her mom.

"I asked Tory about the football player that Lisa has been dating. She got mad and told me to mind my business."

Lisa stares at Alex so hard it hurts.

"I asked her why was she texting and sending him naked pictures if she has a boyfriend already?"

"WHAT?" Johnathon said while turning to Tory.

"She's lying." Tory yelled with big eyes.

Alex look at Tory and smirks . Lisa is now aware of what Alex is doing.

"Tory got defensive and swung at me. I told her to watch her hands or I'll show Johnathon the text messages & pictures she sent to Lisa boo. She swung again.