Its The Principal

Alex & Lisa walk across the gym to exit the building. Johnathon runs in the building. Johnathon was 6'4, dark complexion with curly hair. He had a 2 inch scar in his face right under his eye. Wearing his varsity jacket with his name and player number on it. He stops the girls.

"Lisa, you seen Tory?" He says

"Ya, her and her clan in the bathroom." Lisa responded.

"Thanks Lis." Johnathon said while running to the bathroom.

"Cute. He going console his animal after a long day of bullying." Lisa said while laughing.

"Not funny. If she's constantly fighting. Why she hasn't been expelled yet?" Alex said

"Cuz her mom is screwing the principal!" Lisa said while staring at Alex

"Wow! Lmao" Alex said as she laughed.

___________________________

The principal comes over the intercom.

"Good morning Wapsie students. Can these students i announce please be release from class and report to the office immediately.

Tory Mitchell
Brandy Anderson
Lisa Dupree
Alex Baxter
Johnathon Robinson

Teachers please excuse these students. Thank you."

Alex and Lisa looked at each other baffled. The teacher ask them to go to the principal as soon as possible.

"What we did?" Lisa asked Alex.

"I don't know." Alex answered.

Alex and Lisa stepped in the principal office. Everyone that was called was in the office except for Tory and Johnathon. The principal signaled them to have a seat. A lady in a red pants suit was sitting on the principal desk.

"Students. Do you know why you are here today?

Collectively the students answered no.

"Saturday night. After I ordered all the students to leave the gym. You guys re entered the building."

"I did not sir." Brandy interrupted.

"Brandy, we have witnesses that states you, along with Lisa & Alex re entered the premises and followed Ms. Mitchell into the ladies restroom & assaulted her.

Lisa, Brandy, & Alex screamed out of rage.

"That's a damn lie! I never came back in the gym. My sister picked me up as soon as the fight was over." Brandy yelled.

"Me and Alex went to the restroom to wash our hands. Tory came in while we were leaving. Nobody touched that bum." Lisa yelled.

"Excuse me Ms. Dupree. Watch your mouth about my daughter." The lady said in a strict tone.

"WHY ARE U HERE? U have nothing to do with this." Lisa screamed.

"I'm Tory mother. That's why I'm here. I'm concerned about my child. Where is your mom Lisa?" The lady said in a calm voice.

Lisa starts to charge at the lady. Alex stops her in mid track. Lisa & Alex were chest to chest.

"She not worth it. She not worth it." Alex whispered in Lisa ear.

"Send them in!" The principal said over the radio.

Two police officers step into the office and placed Brandy, Alex, & Lisa under arrest. The officers handcuff the girls. Johnathon & Tory walk in behind the officers.

"Tory told us how u girls attacked her. Johnathon seen you girls leaving from the restroom." The principal say to the girls.

"He's a lie." Lisa screamed to the top of her lungs while struggling with the handcuffs.

"Yall jumped me. All because they like him." Tory said while pointing to Johnathon. "He saw y'all leave me in the bathroom. And he saw my makeup on Alex jersey from when she choked me on the ground." Tory said in a sad voice.

"You lying bitch." Lisa screamed as she try to charge at Tory.

"You said that Johnathon?" Brandy asked

Johnathon looks at all the girls and then looks at the principal.

"I did see Alex & Lisa leaving the bathroom. But I didn't see Brandy." He said

"That's cuz she went out the back." Tory yelled right after Johnathon.

"You're lying. You attacked me. Why are u lying Tory?" Brandy asked

"I have no reason to lie." Tory said while staring at the officers.

"Ok officers that's enough. Can u please escort these kids out the school." The principal ordered.

The officers take the girls out the office. The hallway is filled with students. As they walked down the hallway. Ms. Baxter is running towards the officers.

"What are u doing? Where are u taking my baby?" Alex mother screamed

"Down to the precinct to get this all straightened out. You're welcomed to follow us down there ma'am." The officer said

Alex embarrassed, she couldn't face her mom. She just knew she wouldn't believe her. Alex kept her head down. Lisa is angry. Brandy is in tears. The officers placed the girls in the cop car. All the students watched. Including Johnathon & Tory.