14-Yn

I wake up because of a storm and when I look around I realize that I am not in my own room. I try to find my wand but then I slightly remember last night. I got drunk and then I woke up in Theodore's dorm, he braided my hair and I fell asleep. I stand up to put on a light but I feel weak in the knees and fall down.

I hear someone walk and then the light flicks on. "What are you doing?" Theodore asks and he laughs. I want to talk but I get this feeling that tells me that I am about to puke so I run up to the bathroom and get on my knees infront of the toilet. I make gag noises and then I feel someone holding back my hair and rubbing my back. "You alright?" Theodore asks. "Do I seem alright?" I ask and I throw up. "You are so hung over." Theodore says and chuckles. "What time is it?" I ask. "4 am."

I throw up again and when im finished Theodore gives me a glass of water. "Thank you." I say and I drink it. "What happened yesterday?" I ask. "You were drinking a lot and then you walked up to me and said you wanted to fuck me and I was like-" He talks but I cut him off. "We didn't do 'it' right?" I ask him, scared. "No of course not, you were drunk! But as I was saying, I was like 'you are drunk.' and then you passed out and I tried to bring you to your dorm but I couldn't open it so I brought you here." He says. "Thank you Theodore." I say and I kneel infront of the toilet again to puke. 

"I have such a bad headache." I say and I place my hand on my forehead. "I have some pills you could take? It helps against headaches." He says and he hands me over the pills. "No its okay thank you. I think I am going back to my dorm." I say and he grabs my heels for me and my dress. I thank him again and I walk to my dorm. When I open the door I see Aliyah sleeping on the floor and Blaise is asleep on the couch. I lay down and a few minutes later I see Blaise standing up and walking towards me. 

"Can I sleep with you? My back hurts." he says. "Yes of course." I say and he lies down next to me. "Who's sweater and sweatpants are that?" he asks, half asleep. "I'll tell you tomorrow, go to sleep." I say and we both fall asleep.

I wake up at 1:30 pm because I hear Aliyah gaging and throwing up. "I am dying." she says and I walk up to her. "Me to." I say, holding her hair back. "What?! Who's sweater and sweatpants is that?" she asks. "Oh, Theodores." I say and I rub my forehead. "First you two go make out twice, and now he gives you his clothes? What is going on?" she asks. "Nothing, we just kissed." I say and I wash my face with cold water. "We'll see about that." Blaise says and he grabs some clothes out of the closet (Yes Draco and Blaise always have spare clothes in Aliyah and my room). 

"I am going to the common room." I say, walking out of the door. I sit down on the couch and I see Theodore, Mattheo and Enzo walking out of Theodores dorm and they sit down. "Hungover I see." Mattheo says, I nodd. "Can someone explain why you have Theo's clothes on?" Enzo asks. "Uh, long story." I say and someone pulls my hair. "What the fu- oh sorry." I say and it is Draco. "You look so hung over." He says. "Because I am." I say and he sits down next to me. "I am so tired." Aliyah says while walking up to us. 

"Me to." I say, resting my head on her shoulder. We ended up chilling in the common room for the rest of the day. I look at my snap and insta stories from yesterday and show them to the others. 

(just act like its you all)

"Can I have your number so you can send them to me?" Theodore asks. He hands me his phone and I type my phone number in it, then I send the pictures. "Thank you." he says. "Let's go to dinner." Enzo says and we all go to the great hall to have dinner. 

"Yn and Aliyah, can I sleep at urs tonight? Hermione is going to come to our room and I do not want to see it." Blaise asks. "1st of all we do not need to know that information, 2econd of all of course you can, why are you asking." I say and we walk back to the common room. 

"Ayo, I just heard that Lorenzo got cheated on by Pansy." Mattheo says. "Well deserved." Theodore says and we continue to talk about things. "I am so tired, I am going to bed." Aliyah says and Blaise and I follow. I throw my phone on the bed and I change out my clothes and put the sweatshirt and sweatpants from Theodore in the washingmachine when Blaise yells to me.

"YN COME HERE, THEODORE JUST TEXTED YOU!" He says. Wtf. I walk up to him and he is right. He texted me 'hey'. "Just say 'hii' or something like that." Aliyah says and sits down on the bed. 'hi, whats up?' I send. 'Not much, hbu?' he asks. 'same' 

'Do you wanna join me to the astronomy tower?' he asks. "WHATTT GIRL YOU SHOULD GO!" Blaise yells. "Ofcourse I am, duhh!" I say. 'Sure, i'll join you. Is it just us?' I send. 'Yes, it is just us if you are fine with that?' he sends. 'Totally fine with that. I'll see you in 5 min?' I ask. 'Yes.'

"Oh my god, aren't you exited?" Aliyah asks. "Yes I am, just a little bit nervous.." I say and I hear someone knock on the door. "Lets go." he says and we walk away. Its after curfew so we have to be quiet. We hear some professors talking to eachother so we quickly walk the other way. "That was so close." Theodore says. 

We get to the astronomy tower and he lights up a cigarette. "Why do you smoke so much? The only time I haven't seen you smoke was in the week with Aella." I say. "Maybe because I like it and I am addicted to it?" He says. We look at the stars together and we talk. "I wish I had grabbed my jacket, its getting cold." I say and he looks at me. "Do you want my sweater? I have a shirt under it so don't worry." he says. "No its okay." I say and he rolls his eyes and takes of his sweater and puts it on me. 

He sits closer to me and puts an arm around me. "I can't believe we have been enemies all these years." he says. "I know." I say and we look at eachother. He puts his cigarette in his mouth and then he kisses me, exhaling the smoke in my mouth. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer, then he puts his tongue in my mouth and his hand goes up my spine, through my hair. Then he pulls me into his lap, I already feel something grow in his pants and I smirk. 

"Fuckkkk.." he groans when my hands go through his hair. "I need you so bad." He says and I pull  away. "Wait what?" I say, in shock. "I need you so bad, Yn." He says and he rubs my thighs. What the fuck. "I uhm.. I dont know what to say." I say and he chuckles. He tucks my hair behind my ears and he starts kissing me again. His hands go up my shirt but then he stops. "Are you okay with me doing this?" He asks.

He is so sweet omg. "Yes I am." I say and he goes back to kissing me and his hand goes back up my shirt. His hand touches the back of my bra and he tries to open it but I still feel uncomfortable with him doing that, so I break our kiss and push his hands away. "I am so sorry, I dont feel comfortable exposing myself to anyone yet.." I say and I get of off his lap. "Why are you apologizing? Its all okay." He says and he kisses my temple. 

He lights up another cigarette and we see filch run up to us on the end of the tower. "OH FUCK, RUN!" Theodore yells and we run away laughing, like yesterday. We eventually lose him and we walk to the common room. We walk into the common room, to see all of our friends sitting in the common room. "Hey." we say and sit down next to them. "There you are, where were y'all?" Enzo asks. "Astronomy tower 'till Filch saw us and ran after us, just like yesterday." Theodore says.

"Nothing else?" Aliyah asks. "No." Theodore says and he lights up another cigarette. I take off the sweater Theodore gave me and I give it to him. "Wait I am going to grab the sweatpants and sweatshirt." I say and I walk away to my dorm.