13-Theodore

Right before she wants to take the shot I see a boy put something in her drink so I slam it out of her hands. "What the fuck did you put in her drink huh?!" I yell and the boy looks at me. "Dude, boys among boys man. Why did you snitch?" The boy says and laughs it off. "What the fuck are you thinking?!" I say mad and I push him into the wall. "Dude, calm down." he says and he looks scared. I bawl my fist and I am ready to hit him but then Mattheo walks up to us. "What did he do?" He asks. "He put something in Yn her drink." I say and a lot of people heard it.

"AYO THROW HIM OUT?!" Enzo yells and when the boy doesn't want to leave, a few boys from Ravenclaw jump him and then throw him out. Yn walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Thank you." she says and I tell her to not worry about it. She grabs another tequila shot and she drinks it. "Oh my gosh! I have never had such strong tequila, my throat is burning!" she says and I laugh at her. I give her a lemon piece and she puts it in her mouth. 

We walk back to the group we came with and they drink out of a vodka bottle. "YN, THEODORE COME SIT! WE ARE GOING TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH VERITASERUM!!" They yell. We sit down next to eachother and Aliyah gives Yn the bottle of vodka and she drinks out of it.

"Okay I am beginning! Truth or dare... Draco!" Aliyah says. "Dare." Draco says. "Walk up to Ron and kiss Hermione in his face!" She says. "OOOOHH." Everyone yells and Draco and Hermione walk up to Ron. Draco says something to Ron and then kisses Hermione infront of him. Ron pushes him and Draco pushes him back harder and before it turns into a fight Blaise runs up to them and separates them. When they come back we all start laughing. I light up a cig and Draco begins talking.

"Okay truth or dare.. Theodore." Draco says. "Dare." I say. "Hmm.. 7 minutes of heaven with Yn in the closet behind us!" Draco says and everyone begins to "oeeeehh" us. "Are you alright with that?" I ask yn. "Sure." She says and I stand up and pull her up by her hand and we walk into the closet. 

When we get in and close the door we hear a lot of giggling outside. "Let's finish what we started, right?" I ask her and I grab her cheek and kiss her. She kisses me back and puts her arms around my neck, so I put my hand on the back of her next and she puts her tongue in my mouth. Her hands go through my hair, just like before and I groan. "Fuck.." I mumble and right when it becomes spicier someone knocks on the door and opens it. "Your 7 minutes are over guys." Draco says. We step out of the closet and sit back down and then everyone begins to laugh. 

"What?" I ask and Yn looks very embarrassed. "You guys went all in with the 7 minutes I see. Your hair is a mess and Yn her lipstick is smeared out." Aliyah says and quickly fix my hair and Yn grabs a make up wipe from her bag and removes her lipstick and applies it again. "Anyway, truth or dare Aliyah." I say. "Dare." she says. "I dare you to kiss the person you find the lengest." I say and everyone looks at her. She walks up to Enzo and she kisses him. When she pulls away he pulls her back. "AYOOOOO!!" Mattheo and I yell and Aliyah sits back down. "Truth or dare.. Yn." 

"Because no one has said truth yet, i'll chose it." She says and she grabs the veritaserum bottle and takes a sip of it. "Did you enjoy your time with Theodore in the closet?" Aliyah asks after a few seconds. "I didn't enjoy it actually, I loved it and I would do it again." she says. "Dayuuummmm!" Enzo says and look down, smiling. "That was very... awkward.." Yn says and she drinks out of the vodka bottle. 

We play a couple more rounds and Yn gets a little bit clumsy after drinking so much alcohol. I light another cig and Yn coughs of the smoke. "You are so *hiccup* gross." she says. "Why gross?" I say, laughing. "You smoke." she says. "I do." I say and she stands up and drinks 3 shots of tequila in a row. This girl is going willdddd. She walks back to me and she almost falls so I catch her in time. She sits down next to me and she takes a few more sips out of the vodka bottle. "Yn thats enough." I say and I take the bottle from her. "Ugh, you are so fucking annoying." she says and she cries. I laugh at her because she's the type of girl that cries when she gets drunk. 

After a few minutes she stands up and sits down on my- dayum. She sits down on my lap. "Uhm Yn?" I say. She kisses me but I stop her. "You are drunk." I say and laugh. "So what? Omg lets go over to your dorm and fuck." She says. Ayo. "No we are not, you are drunk Yn." I say and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Whyyyyy! I am not *hiccup* drunk mister." She says and she plays with my hair. "Yes you are drunk madam." I say and she talks about random shit and then she passes out.

"Whaaaat she died!" Aliyah says and she points at Yn. "Aliyah you aren't getting any more drinks, you are so drunk." Blaise says. "Blaise I am going to take her to her dorm, is that alright?" I ask. "Yes of course." He says and I lift Yn and carry her bridal style again. We exit the gryffindor common room and walk back to the Slytherin dungeon. 

I try to open her door but it doesn't open, so I grab my wand and cast the 'Alohamora' spell but the door still doesn't open. I hesitate on what to do because I know that she isn't comfortable going to a boys dorm because of what happened with Cedric. I decide to take her to my dorm and I lay her down on my bed. I take of her heels and I grab the make-up wipes from her bag and I wipe of the make-up on her face.

She slowly wakes up and sits down. "Where am I?" she asks. "We are in my dorm." I say and she looks scared. "No. No!" she yells. "Yn, your dorm doesn't open, thats why I brought you here. Please don't worry I won't to anything." I say and she calms down. "Promise?" She says. "I promise." I say and I hand her a pair of my sweatpants and a sweater so she can wear them instead of her dress. She walks into the bathroom and puts them on. 

She lays down on the bed and I tell her to sit down so I can braid her hair for her. She sits down and I braid her hair. I learned how to braid hair for my little sister, she's starting her 1st year of Hogwarts next year. Yn lays down on my bed and closes her eyes, causing her to fall asleep. I change into my pajamas, lay down on the couch and fall asleep