7-Yn

Theodore leaves and my friend keep me company. "What was that about?" Aylin asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I was talking about Theodore. He claims that he hates you but a second later he is helping you. I dont get it." Aylin says. "Me to, I am confused." Draco says. "I know you don't like to hear this but I think he likes you Yn. I mean, he was helping you breathe, he was massaging your hands and thighs so you wouldn't shake and he was hugging you when we came in." Aliyah says. "That is true tho." Blaise says. "Can we not talk about him?" I ask and they stop. 

"Kids, I have to get through." Madame Pomfrey says and she walks over to me with a jar. Its a cream and she carefully puts it where the rope bruises are and other bruises. 10 minutes she wipes it off and there aren't any bruises anymore. "Thank you." I say and she gives me a cup of thick purple drink. "What is this?" I ask. "Its to stop the pain in your legs." she says. I drink it and after 30 minutes the pain goes away. "Do you want to try to walk?" she asks and I nod. I stand up and walk around. "It still hurts a little bit but I can live with it." I say. "Then you are free to go." She says and I thank her and we all walk away. Just when we walk out of the door we see Cedric and his dad following Dumbledore to his office. Cedric looks me up and down and I try not to cry. Draco puts an arm around me.

We decide to hang out in the hallways. "Hermione!" We hear someone say so we all turn around and see Potter and Weasley walking in our way. "Ugh." Hermione says. "Hermione, I want to apologize on what happened in the train and I want to ask you to be my girlfriend." Ron asks. Everyone is in shock. Draco walks towards Hermione and he puts his arms around her waist. "She's mine." He says. "And I oop-" Blaise says and everyone laughs except Ron, even Harry was laughing. "I don't believe that you two are in a relationship." Ron says. "Okay? What do you want us to do? Kiss?" Hermione says. "I guess that can happen." Draco says and he kisses Hermione. Everyones mouth falls open because no one expected this. 

"What the fuck, now thats something I would've never expect." Someone says from behind us. We turn around and it's Theodore. "Boy can you just leave us alone? Are you following us or something?" Blaise says. "My bad." Theodore says and he walks away. "He is so weird." Aliyah says. "I am truly disgusted by you Hermione." Ron says and he walks away. "I am so sorry for him, he is just jealous Mione." Harry says and he also walks away. 

"That was all so unexpected and so funny!" Hermione says and we all laugh. "Hermione I forgot something in my room would like to 'come with me'." Draco asks Hermione. "Draco, I would love to 'come with you'." Hermione says and they both walk away. "What the fuck. I hope she's on birth control." Aylin says and we laugh. 

---------------------------
A week goes by and I have to go to school
---------------------------

Cedric got send to another school and isn't welcome anymore at Hogwarts. We all walk to the great hall to have breakfast and Dumbledore has an announcement to make. "All the year fours don't have school this week. Instead they have to work on a project. The project is called: parent ship. There have been made duo's of two students and each duo gets a toddler for a week and at the end of the week you get your grade for it. The toddler also looks like a mix of the 2 partners together. Professor McGonagall is going to announce the partners." Dumbledore says. "I hope we get paired together." Blaise and I say to each other. 

"Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger." McGonagall says and they walk up to her to grab 'their' toddler. "Omg he looks so cute." I say when they walk back. They Toddler has Draco's hair and eyes, Hermione's nose and face shape. "Blaise Zabini and Aliyah Elsher." They walk up to McGonagall to get 'their' Toddler. Fuck but with who am I going to get paired up with? "Lorenzo Berkshire and Aylin Solace." McGonagall says and we all laugh. "Good luck honey." I say and we continue laughing. Lorenzo sits next to us but doesn't say anything. "Welcome to the family I guess." Blaise says and Lorenzo laughs at his joke. 

McGonagall keeps announcing the partners and then she says: "Last but lot least.. Theodore Nott and Yn Levine." my friends laugh at me. "This is not funny." I say and I walk up to McGonagall together with Theodore and he sits next to me. "This is going to be so awkward." Draco says. I sigh. "What is its name?" Theodore asks. "Its a she, thank you." I say, rolling my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes at me mu-" he says but he doesn't say it. "Sorry." he says. "What's your name?" I ask out toddler. 

She doesn't answer. "What is your name?" I ask again. "Are you stupid? She can't understand you." Theodore says and he grabs her to ask McGonagall how we now what their name is. He walks back and says that its written on the label of her shirt. "Her name is Aella. I love that name omg." I say. Theodore grabs a grape and almost put it in her mouth but I stopped him. "You are so fucking stupid. You can't give a toddler a grape! They can suffocate on it." I say. "How the fuck should I know? I have never taken care of a kid." He says and he rolls his eyes. Oh my god. He looks so hot doing that. Yn stop it. You dont find him hot. McGonagall walks by and gives everyone with a Toddler a bag with all the things we need for the toddler.

"Professor there isn't babyfood in there so what are we going to give her?" I ask McGonagall. "You have to know that." McGonagall says and she walks away. I grab a piece of bread and put it in her mouth but she doesn't want to eat it. "Girl open your mouth." I say. "Let me try." Theodore says and he grabs the piece of bread. "Aella look, there comes the airplane! Aa, open your mouth." Aella laughs and eats the piece of bread. "We are so good." Theodore says and we high-five. "Getting along I see." Blaise says. I roll my eyes and Theodore feeds Aella. 

Blaise and Aliyah's toddler is called Wesley
Draco and Hermiones toddler is called Rome
Lorenzo and Aylins toddler is called Maeve

"So what should we do after breakfast?" I ask everyone. "Lets go to Hogsmaede." Hermione says. Everyone agrees so we go to Hogsmaede. "Lets sit at the three broomsticks." Lorenzo says. "Okay." we go there and after 15 minutes the toddlers begin to cry and be annoying. "I am going to cry." Aliyah says. "Yn can I bring Aella to the toy store?" Theodore asks. "Sure, i'll come with you." I say and we walk away from the group. I hold one hand of Aella and Theodore the other. "Swing! Swing!" Aella says. "How can tf can she talk?" Theodore asks. "Its a toddler not a baby." I say.

"Swing!" she repeats. "Nott, she wants ur to swing her. Count to 3 and swing her." I say. "Just call me Theodore Yn. Okay there we go, one, two and three!" Aella jumps and we swing her. She laughs. "Awgain" she says so we do it again untill we arrive at the toystore. We walk in and a old women approaches us. "Young teens having kids, that is ridiculous. You should've done a abortion." the woman says. "Ma'am this isn't our kid. We aren't even friends, we have to do it for school." I say. "Oh I am so sorry honey, have a great day kids." she says. "This! This wone!" Aella says and she grabs a barbie. "Okay go give it to dad?" I say and she gives it to Theodore, he looks at me and mouths 'dad?'. "I didn't know anything else to say." I say. "This?" Aella asks and she gives Theodore a plushie. "Sure." he says and we walk to the cashier.

I wanted to pay but Theodore wanted to buy it. "Lets go to the clothing store, she doesn't have any other clothes." Theodore says and we buy some clothes for her. (Clothes like stormi webster)
"You look so cute Aella!" I say. "Ywo so cwute!" she says. "Awww." Theodore says. She reaches her hands to Theodore and says: "Up! Up!" so Theodore grabs her. "Showder!" she says. "What do you mean?" he asks. "I thinks she means shoulder." I say. He puts her on his shoulders and he holds her legs so she doesn't fall off and she holds onto his ears. 

Omg he looks so boyfriend now, fuuuckkk meeee. We walk past a candy shop and we decide to buy some candy. Theodore got a lollipop, and Aella and I got chocolate frogs, which was a dumb idea because Aella got chocolate all over her mouth. We go back to the three broomsticks and the others already left so we sit down and get 2 pumpkin pasties, I share mine with Aella. After I finished the pumpkin pastie I buy some milk for Aella and after she finished she falls asleep on my lap. Then Theodore looks at me and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I really want to apologize to you for all the things I did and say to you Yn." He says. "Oh. Uhm. Well I accept your apology, and tbh I am also sorry." I say. "Apology accepted." Theodore says and we smile at each other. We decide to go back to Hogwarts to have lunch and Aella is still asleep when we get there.