CHAPTER 13

TW:
Smut
Underaged drinking
Stealing
Bribery

Hugos POV:

"No, wait Korbinia-". I got cut off by the door slamming closed leaving me alone in the cold hospital room. 'Fuck' I thought to myself debating whether to rip out the IV and run after him or stay. Before I could do anything a nurse came into my room and started asking me a bunch of questions like "How are you feeling now?" "Is it too cold for you?" "Would you like some food or drinks?"  I declined politely and she eventually left after I asked her for my phone which she agreed to get me.

"Hi, this is Hugo". I said in a rushed voice. "Ye Hugo, what's up?" The voice on the other line asked. "I need you to pick me up from the hospital". I stated and waited for the guy to answer. "Ok, ye, sure I'll be there in 10." And with that, the call ended. I slowly sat upright and plucked the IV out of my arm before walking out the door and taking the bag of morphine with me.

I found a bench outside the hospital and waited until a red Bugatti pulled up in front of me. I got in the passenger seat. "Hey, thanks, man". I said putting on my seatbelt. "No problem I was bored anyway." Luca said, "where to?" "The usual" I replied and he started driving.

He parked the car in front of the club and we walked in. "Hello, welcome to The Disco Inferno, can u see an ID please?" I reached into my pocket and got my ID and a 1000$ and handed it to him. His eyes widened seeing the cash and nodded for us to go in.

The club was filled with loud music and bright lights as always. We pushed ourselves through the crowd and got seated at the bar. Both ordered tequila shots and chugged them down. "So, how was your time in Barcelona?" I asked after swallowing the last shot. "Pretty good, the hotel food was basic though". He answered and I nodded. "I wanna ask you something". he said putting down his shot glass and signaling the bartender for another round.

"What?" I asked feeling the fun atmosphere slowly fade into the background. "Why are we here?" He asked making me furrow my brows. "Right sorry let me rephrase that, what did you do Hugo?" He asked again this time in a more serious tone. "What do you mean 'what did I do'? I didn't do anything" I answered feeling attacked. "Cut the bull shit we only come here when either I get broken up with or when you did something bad, so I'll ask again what did you do?" I looked down at him sighing before I took another shot.

I started rambling about how Korbinian forced me to drink and then we fought, how I went to the cafe just to pass out and end up in the hospital, then how I had almost got them caught by not being able to lie and lastly how Korbinian had just visited to yell at me. I was so confused by all the emotions passing through me right now. "Hey, hey Hugo it's ok" Luca's hand met my shoulder as he tried to calm my now harsh and labored breaths.

"Come on let's go dance". he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor. I calmed down and focused on all the music around us soon starting to dance with Luca.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked him not having my watch with me. "Uhhh, it's holy shit it's 3 am" he yelled. We both agreed to go home and started walking out of the bar. We ended up in an alleyway the type where the sick people threw up and others hooked up. Luca leaned against a wall catching his breath from all the dancing. I was still laughing and put my hand right beside his face not even realizing it. Soon my laughter called down and we were both awkwardly standing there staring into each other's eyes.

Before I knew it my lips crashed in his and we moved in sync as I put my hands on his hips pulling him closer. He let out a breathy moan as I slipped my tongue in. Then I realized who I was kissing. "Shit sorry dude I think I'm drunk" I explained pulling away slowly; my mind was still a bit fuzzy from the alcohol. Suddenly I felt myself getting pulled into another kiss by the nape. "Don't stop now" he commanded between kisses.

I started feeling down his shirt slipping my hand under it before getting stopped. "Let's get to the car first". He said pulling me out of the ally and into the back of his car.  I layed him back down onto the seat and eagerly slammed my lips against his again, tongues intertwining as my hand made its way down into his shirt and he quickly pulled it over his head, throwing it into the front.

He let out small gasps as I ran over his nipples. My hand wandered down further reaching his waistband. "Can I?" I looked up at him waiting for a response. "Just hurry up already" and with that, I pulled down his pants throwing them to where his shirt was. "Can you turn around for me?" I whispered in his ear, he nodded and turned onto his stomach. I slowly pulled down my pants and put my hand on his hips lifting his ass slightly.

"You have any lube?" I asked as he nodded again, took a small bottle of lube from the bottle holder in the door and handed it to me. I saw a small shiver go down his back as the cold liquid poured onto his skin.

"You ready?" I asked "Stop with the damn questions and start alrea-" He shrieked as I stuck my first finger in "Someone's in a mood" I replied, happy he finally shut up. he let out a loud moan when I curled my finger thrusting it in and out. "Add more" he groaned and I grinned "Holy sh-" he moaned out as I stuck two more fingers in at once. "How thick are your fucking fingers!?" He practically screamed.

After twisting my fingers a bit I pulled them out and lubed up my length, lining it up to his hole. "FUCK" he yelp as I thrusted in as far as I could, which was about 3/4 of my length. "You good?" I asked after a few minutes of letting him adjust. "Y-yea" He breathed out.

I slowly started to love my hips in a comfortable rhythm. Putting more and more inches in him at a time. Moans and the smell of sweat filled the car and Hugo started going quicker not bothering about the last inches anymore as he shoved them in mercilessly, earning him a satisfying moan. "H-holy Christ, wait, wait, gimme a sec to-" Luca was cut off by a rhythm of harsh deep thrusts, that made him yelp.

After a few more minutes of thrusting at an insane speed, Luca eventually felt the other's cock swelling up inside him. They both moaned in sync as white liquid covered the seats and Hugo pulled out.

"That was f-fucking amazing" Luca murmured trying to catch his breath, laying down on the back seats. "c'mon Luca, we got to clean up". I said slightly shaking him. "I'm just closing my eyes for a sec". I rolled my eyes and lifted him by his back, towards me. I cleaned both of us thoroughly before laying him back down. "Open your eyes, we gotta go now". i shook him again but he just groaned in response and turned on his side. "I see how it is" I whispered mostly to myself before picking him up, hands under his thighs. He twisted for a second before snuggling his face into the crook of my neck and falling asleep.

I sat down in the front and started driving to his place, somewhere I have been often before. I got to the large gate and pulled into the driveway before parking. A butler opened the door for me and I got out, thanking him on the way inside. The big double doors opened automatically allowing me to step in. And as always the place never ceased to amaze me. Luca's mother was a big fan of interior design and made sure her entire house was perfectly decorated making the place look like a pearly heaven, the giant glass chandelier above the large sparkly white sofa made it look almost silky. and the glass dining table was almost spotless. I went up the double staircase to the third floor and went through the door leading to Luca's room if I hadn't been there before I would have thought a prince lived in it or at least a billionaire teen. The room was gigantic and the bed was located on a slightly lifted platform in the middle of the room. All the walls were also covered in posters of either just pictures or artists and albums. it made it look almost like a graffiti street.

I layed him down on his king-sized bed and made my way over to the couch in front of the bed facing the giant projector we often gamed on. I took a blanket and tucked myself in. Then I fell asleep.

---

CHAPTER 13 Finally sorry for the wait I kinda forgot this existed but I promise this time I'll actually be more punctual. I had some trouble writing the smut scene so srry if it's bad but I tried. Also, Luca is rich, like rich, rich. His parents are billionaires. Since it's been like 5 months I actually wanted to make it a lot longer but I couldn't find a good way to continue it so sorry abt that.

words: 1665

tysm for reading, be safe ♡♡♡