CHAPTER 10

Luna ^^^

Hugo's POV:

I called my parents and asked them to buy a penthouse so we could keep this random ass kid there that Emil decided to just pick up from the side of a road or something.

I honestly don't know why he's doing this but I also couldn't care less. Emil isn't the dumbest he just tends to not think before doing things and then needs someone to help him out of the situations, and that someone is me. I can make good plans in the spur of the moment so it isn't that big of a problem. At least I think I can and no one else will try so who else has he got to compare me with?

I got into my car that was parked in the driveway and waited for everyone to get Micheal in the car, the others got in soon after closing the trunk. I started driving, Emil was already talking about some party Luna was hosting at her house.

Luna Uhl,
Smart
5'1 (154cm)
Korean and German
Popular
Millionaire
Gossips a lot
Been here since 3rd grade and know a few people.

The popular girl group is Luna Jin Uhl, Lisa Ann-Annabella Rößler, Emilia Agnes Häuser, and Lia Min Chen. They're popular because they know a lot of people and are good talkers.

Lisa Rößler,
mid grades
5'7 (170cm)
Austrian and French
Popular
millionaire
swims
Been here since 1st grade so also know's a lot of people.

Emilia Häuser,
Good grades
5'2 (157cm)
Spanish and German
Popular
Millionaire
Tennis
Been here since 2nd grade and is shy.

Lia Kurten
Mid grades
5'9
Chinese and German
Popular
Upper class
Volleyball and basketball
Joined in 3rd grade and knows a good amount of people.

Luna has friends only in the grade but she's the closest to the other girls in the other classes. Lisa and Lia know a lot of people through after-school classes Lisa swims and Lia does volleyball- and basketball. Emilia is very friendly and is mostly only popular because she's friends with them but the friend group loves her so nothing is going to change.

Saying this it would be sure the entire grade plus some from a year under and a year or two older would be attending too. That's at least 100 people if not more as there are 25 people in each class and there are 3 classes the a, b and c.

"Honestly Luna throws good parties but I prefer Lisa's and Emilia's" Casper explained interrupting Emil's rant about Luna's party.

"To be fair Luna's parties do lack alcohol and the snacks are kinda mid". I added to Casper's argument.

"Ye but that's only because her parents are strict and don't drink so no one is there that she could steal from" Emil explained.

"Still she could get someone to bring some at least, that would be some effort put into it, right?" Casper argued but before Emil could argue back I stopped the car and said "We're here get out guys".

I opened my door and stepped out, the rest followed soon after. My mother was in front of the penthouse building and I went up to her, as she handed me the keys to the place.

"thanks". I said while she walked away from me, getting into the red Lamborghini parked down the road. As soon as she was out of sight we started getting him into the new estate.

"Bro stop hitting me with his leg" Casper screamed "I can't your angling his body weirdly" I screamed back at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Emil screamed. We both froze and looked over to him. "Just give me the damn kid," he said calmly walking towards us and carrying him bridal style (arms under the legs and shoulders).