CHAPTER 8

After he left the room I let out a deep sigh that was stuck in my throat, at least I know one of Korbinian's weaknesses now that gives me some type of advantage right?

I twisted a bit trying to get the ties on my wrists looser but it just made them tighter than they were before, I didn't expect anything less I mean it was my 15th try so...

I just stared at the ceiling again letting my mind take over, feeling free for a minute, but I got interrupted by a door opening loudly.

I quickly turned my head towards the door seeing that Korbinian returned and was holding a plate with a small bottle labeled Tylenol.

" I got the food and medicine," he said putting it on the desk like always. I stayed silent not doing anything in his presence.

"You wanna eat yourself? " he asked with a reluctant tone. I looked up at him and eagerly nodded my head.

"I'll take that as a yes then" he slowly walked to the bed and untied my wrist from the headboard. I quickly pulled my hands to my chest wincing in pain as I grazed my rib. Just like last time.

He just stared down at me smiling, idk if it was at me or at himself but it felt refreshing from his normal yelling face of anger.

He placed the food on my lap and handed me a fork, it was spaghetti Bolognese. Delicious.

"Sorry about the drama today, me and Emil had a small fight" he explained why they had barged in earlier.

I just kept picking up mouthfuls of food and shoving them in my mouth, it's so good. How can he cook so well?!

He just watched me devour the plate and then took it away from me. Then he pulled forward a glass of cold water and the pill.

I stared at it hesitantly but then slowly picked it up and plopped it into my mouth followed by a huge gulp of water.

"Good job" Korbinian praised me, I just gave him a weirded-out look. What does he think? I am a dog?!

He just shrugged it off gathering the cutlery and glass, placing it on the plate.

With that, he left me with my thoughts.

Michleas POV

"Ack" I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I slowly sat up and clutched my stomach tightly.

I looked around slowly seeing it was night and I was in front of my house, how did I get here? I asked myself as I tried to stand up.

I fell directly back down with a small cry of pain. I slightly lifted my shirt and saw a huge blue bruise covering my whole waist from my ribs to my hips. Some parts were even bloody, it looked really bad.

After realizing I couldn't stand up I tried to call for help, but to sadly no avail. I wish someone could hear me, I'm really starting to freeze.

I took the doormat beside me and covered myself slightly. And tried my best to fall asleep.

++in the morning++

I barely slept last night, it was freezing. I only got into my home when my mother opened the door in the morning and found me there. I swear she almost left me outside.

I went to school with a huge fever and cough since my mother didn't want me at home.

I also checked my hip and ribs, luckily nothing was broken but it still hurts like hell. My mom told me to hide it so no one would get worried. Even though she didn't care, it was a refreshment to hear her say something other than my dad leaving because of me.

I went to my room painfully and took the Tylenol on my desk, even though at this point I doubted it would help. Wrapping the bandage I took from my drawer around my hip, ribs, and waist. I winced in pain as I accidentally scraped the huge blue mark with my nails.

After doing that I pulled over the uniform and went out of the door, not bothering to say goodbye to my mother.

At the bus stop, I wrote myself a note saying I was at a doctor's and faked her signature. 'Looks believable enough' I thought to myself.

walking through the gates of school I felt awkward walking in the empty hallway. Slowly I opened my locker getting out my math stuff.

I walked past many classrooms and quickly looked away as my eyes met Casper's. I huddled past it quickly getting a little bit scared.

Almost reached my classroom at the end of the 50-meter-long hallway but before I could step into it someone's hand landed on my shoulder.

I shrieked and flinched slightly before turning around and trying to see who it was.

It was Casper, shocker. "Do you need anything? " I asked in a low voice looking everywhere, avoiding his eyes.

"Nope, nothing just need to deliver a message. " he said with a shrug "Meet us after school". he said a grin overtaking his face.

Finally finding the courage to look into his eyes I asked " and If I don't?".

He got slightly closer, placed his hand on my bruised stomach, and whispered "See what happens" I got shivers down my spine.

"O-ok I'll be there" I mumbled and he lowered his hand starting to leave.

After he was out of my sight I walked into the classroom and gave the teacher my note without saying anything, then I sat down on my seat.

+after school+

I walked in front of the school gates, standing there, waiting nervously for them to arrive.

What would happen? What do they want from me? What happened to Hunter? Is he ok? Why us?!

Those questions raced through my mind until I felt a hand being placed roughly on my shoulder.

I jumped in shock, turning around soon after to check who it was.

Shocker, standing in front of me was Emil whose hand was on my shoulder, and Hugo who was standing there silently staring at me intensely.

"Where are the other two?" I asked myself in my mind as I slowly tried to push Emil's hand off my shoulder Which earned me a surprised look from him. Sadly his hand didn't budge.

"H-hello? " I whispered quietly to them. Trying to ease the awkwardness with a smile. Hugo gave the slightest smile back if anyone had seen him right now they wouldn't have even noticed. But the eeryness of everything made it hard not to. 

****
Oof cliff hanger

What will happen next?

Fav song?

Word count is:1113