CHAPTER 7

^^^Korbinian^^^

Korbinian POV:

'What have I done?! ' I mentally questioned myself 'How could I kiss him?! '
"What's up, bro? " Casper asked seeing me stressed out

"It's nothing I'm fine" I answered with a fake smile.

"if you say, I'm gonna play basketball with Liam today I'll leave in 5 okay?" He asked before he started making his way to his room not waiting for an answer.

"K see you soon" I responded anyway also walking to the living room, regretting my life decisions even more.

I laid down on the couch, facing the ceiling, my hand laying limply over my forehead. Not only did I drug him after promising I wouldn't but I also kissed him while drugging him, i fucking kissed him. What is wrong with me?

"Ughrr" I groaned smashing my head into my pillow multiple times. I took out my phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Hey". I said in a sad tone to the person or the other line.

"This is surprising, you don't normally call" the voice mused

"Can you just come over?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Geez fine I'll be there in 10, moody"He teased and with that, I hung up throwing my phone on the floor, it shattered into like 1000 pieces.

"SANDRAAA" I yelled. I heard footsteps and then my door opened.

"Hello Sir, how can I help you? " she bowed down.

"I kinda broke my phone on the floor" I answered rubbing my neck in embarrassment.

"I'll get that cleaned and you can just take another phone from the safe in room 301 while I do it" She started to clean up the floor and I walked to the other side of the mansion to room 301.

I set up my new phone and went to the living room and sat on the huge couch waiting for him to arrive.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell rang as Sandra came rushing to the door. "Welcome sir" she greeted with a smile.

"Get out my way" he pushed past her making her stumble back a bit, she looked down to show the little respect she still had for him.

"Emil, what did I tell you about disrespecting the hard-working workers" I exclaimed giving Sandra a sympathetic look. Trying to apologize on his behalf.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" he dismissed my diss "What did you want? " he stared at the grand staircase putting his airpods into his pocket.

"Yeah can I talk to you about Hunter"

"Who?" He had a questioning look on his face as he grabbed a lollipop from the jar on the living room table.

"The guy living rent-free in my room". I said in disbelief eyes widening at his carelessness.

"Ohh yeah, what about him? " he asked tilting his head to the side like nothing was wrong.

"Well I feel kinda bad, I always have to drug him for him to sleep at all at night, he's missing school, not eating, always in the same position and he's been trying to self-harm himself recently. "

"Ok." He said bluntly with an emotionless face.

"OK?! Do you know how serious this is, I'm concerned I'll already be in jail for kidnapping I don't wanna go for murder too! " I yelled failing to contain my anger.

"I know, I know, can't you just keep drugging him, I bet he's been to enough parties to know how it feels" he stated blankly not caring about my concerns.

"No what?! That'll make it worse, we need to let him have some freedom and go to school maybe he needs to be alive not drugged every day, especially not by me! And to be honest him, a party really" I was frustrated wtf does he think he was doing? He can't keep someone here forever. We'll definitely get caught.

I started to back up when Emil kept stepping closer. My back hit the wall as he lowered himself to my ear.

"You're not catching any feeling right, sympathy nothing". he whispered creepily sending shivers down my spine.

"N-no of course not, why would I?!" I stuttered pushing myself into the wall hoping it would swallow me and let me disappear.

"Good, good" he pulled away putting the lollipop back into his mouth and walking upstairs.

"W-where are you going, Emil?" I questioned him following right behind. Why was he so terrifying?

"Oh y'know, just going to your room." He said casually getting closer and closer to my room door.

He twisted the knob and stepped inside.
Looking around his eyes landed on Hunter who looked at us, not at him terrified.

"Looks fine to me" Emil finally broke the silence with a small shrug looking back at me. Ignoring the fact that Hunter looked fucked up.

"Fine, FINE?! He's literally tied up to a bed with broken ribs!!" I yelled again. Making him give me a disproving look of disgust.

He walked over to the basketball on my shelf, and my eyes widened. No please no not that. Anything but that!

That basketball was signed by my favorite people and my dead best friend. "No, no please not that" I begged looking at him with pleading eyes.

He clicked the button on his silver ring, a small blade popped out, and he stared at me with unforgiving eyes.

"Please, anything but the basketball, please" I beg starting to tear up but flinching when his blade slightly strokes the surface leaving a big scratch across the ball's surface leaving permanent damage, but not enough to destroy it. "I'll keep him here for as long as you want okay, no complaining or questioning just please not the basketball". I begged.

"Next time it's gone, got it?! " he asked with a very dark and serious tone.

"Yes, I'm sorry" I replied simply hiding the fear I felt. Why does he have to be so scary?

He threw the ball toward me and I caught putting it on the shelf beside me. Note to myself buy a new safe.

"And I don't care that he has broken ribs or that he's lying here, you'll be responsible for him now, okay? good."

"F-fine" I stuttered reluctantly in agreement, he walked out closing the door behind him and I just stood there in disbelief.

"A-are you ok? " I little voice peeped out of the corner of my room. 'Oh, shit' i thought to myself 'Hunters still here'.

I stared at him and he shrunk under my gaze. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry, I swear" he apologized.

"Yeah, but you still did". I said sternly feeling pissed off by Emil and what just happened.

His eyes widened as I stepped closer to him I could basically feel the fear radiating from him into my ego.

Why does he do this to me? I stood right in front of him staring down, he was so perfect.

I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a voice. "P-please don't hurt me, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong" whimpered when I started to move.

"How's your rib? " I asked gently, feeling guilty and trying not to scare him.

"Doesn't hurt when I breathe anymore" he said somehow Excitedly but still in a scared tone" and I can move a little bit more. " He answered me.

"Good, I'll come back soon to give you lunch okay? I'll bring Tylenol too. "

"O-ok" and with that, I left him alone in the room, after a few days of being here he got way more submissive, I think he learned that being stupidly stubborn won't do anything for him.

+++

That's chapter 7, I hope you enjoyed it. I just realized how useless Hugo is in this story and I feel bad.

Random question what is your favorite show?

Word count:1297