CHAPTER 3

^^^up there is Micheal for y'all^^^ ( I feel like I'm making these people too hot/cute)

Hunters POV

I slowly opened my eyes

'holy shit my head hurt' I thought

What happened, do I have a hangover? I don't remember partying or drinking though.

I tried to rub my eyes but realized my hands were tied above my head.

My eyes widened as I quickly looked around nervously trying to figure out where I was.

I was in a room on a soft bed, my hands were tied to the bed board and my feet were tied at the ankle I think, I couldn't see that far.

"Nice to know you're still alive" I heard a voice

I tried to reply but there was a gag in my mouth so it just came out as a 'mhmm mhmm'

I struggled against my restraints but winced in pain as my ribs and wrists throbbed.

"Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you, we messed up your ribs pretty bad. " he started "Don't worry though it will heal in about 3 months if you're still alive by then"

My eyes widened in terror. Tears stung my eyes, I tried to blink them away but it just made them flow out instead. 'Did I get kidnapped? Is this a dream? Please be a dream.' I hoped before hearing footsteps making my heart race.

The mystery person came from the corner of the room and revealed themselves.

It was the one and only Korbinian he was wearing a black tank top black jeans and a lot of chains he looked terrifying. Then again he always does. My eyes visibly widened.

"Here let me take that away" he untied the gag around my head and placed it on the desk near the bed.

"Now the conversation is less one-sided" he exclaimed but he didn't have the slightest bit of emotions in his voice.

It was deep and dark but definitely Emotionless.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?! " I yelled at him

"Now now don't be so eager to the questions, I'd prefer if you don't ask any I won't answer them anyway" He suggested.

"I don't give a single fuck about what you prefer" I exclaimed earning me a glare but he ignored me, taking deep breaths before looking at me again.

"You wanna eat? " he asked

I hesitantly nodded my head signaling yes. 'what would he feed me? Worms?' I was concerned.

He went out of the room. I stared at the ceiling in silence.

He came back I think around 5 minutes later holding a plate of something that I couldn't see from the angle.

He put the food on the desk next to the gag and walked over to me.

" Ay, sit up at least"

I tried to sit up but immediately stopped wincing at the pain in my ribs.

He groaned and started walking towards me, he put his arm under my back and slightly pushed me up testing my ribs.

I groaned but held back a scream biting my tongue.

He put his arm away letting me drop on the bed a bit.

He then started to untie my hands once they were loose I quickly pulled them towards me rubbing my red and irritated wrists.

He got closer to me and I started to get nervous, I didn't think about my actions and I regretted it.

I punched him. I a short-ass kid with tied-up legs and broken bones punched Korbinian a 6' guy who played basketball on the team as a star player.