CHAPTER 2

^^^Up there is Luca btw^^^ (I'm trying to choose people whoo look more like teenagers but idk)

Hey guys it's finally chapter two and I have a few TWs (Trigger warnings):

Kidnapping
Mention of broken bones
Beating
Choking
Chlorophyll
Force
False blame

Read if you want but if you don't want to see/ read that then skip hunters POV.

+++

Hunter's POV:

I hate my way home. It's in the middle of nowhere surrounded by like 50 different alleyways.

I always needed to go through the one I named "ima die here one day" I called it that because it was always dark and really long, but sadly it's my fastest way from school to my home.

And on this particular day, I took the wrong turn, somehow I only realized this after ending up in a neighborhood full of FUCKING MANSIONS.

Mind you I'm poor as hell so there is no way I'm living near mansions.

I pulled out my phone to check the directions when a person knocked it out of my hands onto the floor.

It was the one and only Korbinian Heutson standing in front of me smirking.

"Well,  look who it is". he said with an intimidating look.

"HEY, CASPER! come check this out!!! " he yelled.

"what do you want? " Casper came out of the big modern-looking mansion next to us.

"Oh, what a surprise!" He said in a shocked voice.

"Hunter, why don't you come inside, our parents are gone for the week. " Korbinian said in a less inviting but demanding tone. I started to back up slowly, trying not to make it too obvious.

"Yeah, come on in" Casper agreed grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards their door.

"Uhm... I-I actually have to get home soon, so sorry guys" I stuttered trying to pull my wrist away from him but he just tightened his grip pulling harder.

"That wasn't an offer" Casper replied in a cold tone right before Korbinian full-on picked me up and carried me into the house.

He threw me onto the sofa as Casper locked the front door. I sat up quickly trying to take in my surroundings. I tried to stand up but out of nowhere two arms wrapped around my neck from the back.

" I didn't know we had a guest". a familiar voice said behind me sending shivers down my back. I twisted and turned in his grip but it didn't really work.

"Yeah, we found this little guy in front of the house, wonder what he was doing there" Casper replied

"How nice, what you wanna do with it" Emil asked behind me. Making my stomach turn at the question.

" I mean I was gonna beat him up, he is that dumbass that hurt my baby Luca " Casper answered whining a little after. 'How can someone be such a baby' I thought, not daring to say it out loud.

"I'm not a dumbass" I mumbled barely audible to anyone.

"Sorry, what was that?" Korbinian finally said something out of the corner.

"N-nothing" I answered.

"Sure... " Emil said as Korbinian narrowed his eyes.

"So we beat him?" Casper asked "Yeah" Korbinian replied.

Emil's arms started tightening around my neck and Casper stood up punching my gut as I screamed out in agony.

Korbinian then came and punched me across the face before getting a handkerchief out of his pocket and putting it in my mouth like a gag.