OF MIST AND POWER

OF MIST AND POWER is now published on my account! Updates will begin shortly after. Below is the introduction...

Myrina Mai, Countess of Li Han, is in trouble. With her close friend and confidante Princess Irina now married in another country, all she wishes is to retire back to her own land and regain control of her own estate. However, her power-hungry uncles are doing all they could to block her return. With no one else to turn to, she requests superior and rival, Crown Prince Ryan Gu, for assistance.

And who was Ryan to refuse? For the past decade of his life, he'd wondered what happened to the girl Myrina used to be. The girl she was before her father died and Myrina was forcefully kept in the Scarlet Palace, playing the games she never wanted to. She was free to go now, and he was not one to refuse her, even if he'd always secretly hoped she'd stay.

Throw that in with an assassin after his life, his recent discovery that Myrina was secretly wiccai, and a traitor running amongst their midst-the two have plenty in their hands. And as the schemes stack up and the scent of treachery grows, Myrina wonders if leaving would be easy as she thought it was before.

 And as the schemes stack up and the scent of treachery grows, Myrina wonders if leaving would be easy as she thought it was before