EPILOGUE

It was a year later, and Luke was still having nightmares about what he experienced with Kourt and Skype. It was such a terrifying experience, and Luke hoped he never has to experience such a frightful thing ever again.

He could remember that night so clearly, it was as if it had happened the day before.

Kourt was the one who killed all of Luke's best friends, as well as his girlfriend. But the person who was to blame for Kourt's death, and her reason for killing them? That would be Jenna.

Because of Jenna, all of Luke's friends were now dead. And he would forever blame her for this.

The funerals were the worst reminder, as well as the Gravesites. It reminded him of the fact he could no longer be able to hangout with them, and couldn't even talk about that night.

It sucked. He had no one anymore. No one but his parents. If it wasn't for Jenna, all of Luke's friends would still be here. but they aren't.

All because she wanted to post a stupid video of Kourt Myers.
He was never getting on Skype again. Never getting on any social media.

But remember kids. If you do, and you sign off; you'll die.

sorry that was such a crappy ending but hey look unfriended is now finished!! I need you guys to vote and comment if you want a character ask pls!!!! Ty guys so much for 1k followers!! it means so much xxxxxx