10

"So," Kourt said to the two left, which happened to be Luke and Jenna. "Are one of you going to confess or am I going to have to kill you both?"

Luke looked like he was about to shit his pants, while Jenna on the other hand, was as pale as her white wall, the color still draining from her face.

Kourt noticed. "Jenna," she smirked. "Are you alright Color's draining from your precious little face."

Jenna just stayed quiet, staring at Kourt with eyes filled with betrayal, and guilt. Kourt noticed that as well.

"Do you have something you'd like to say? Anything at all?" Kourt asked Jenna, who looked as if she was bout to burst into tears. And she was. From all the guilt.

"It was me okay!" Jenna confessed, as Kourt just leaned back, feeling satisfied. "I was the one who posted the goddamn video."

Luke was absolutely stunned. All along it was Jenna, who was the reason why all of his friends was murdered in front of him? Luke couldn't believe it.

"You did this?" Luke said, his voice cracking. "You're the reason why this happened? W-why?"

Jenna was silently crying, as both Kourt and Luke waited for her to respond.

"Because. Kourt was better than me! Always popular, always prettier, always funnier and smarter. It wasn't fair. So when I saw her as wasted as she was that night, I decided to use it to my advantage. I never thought she'd actually commit suicide, and then come back to fucking life for a damn night to do this!"

"You was my best friend Jenna.. My best friend.." Kourt replied softly, not even looking at her or Luke.

"Luke. I'm sorry I did this. I'm sorry i even posted that video. I'm so, so sorry..."

and with that, Jenna ended her life.

dedicated to bnonaroo

hi guys! so I know I haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd post the last update, before the epilogue!! also, I'm going to do a Character ask after I post the epilogue so pls look for that! anyways it feels like you guys don't even like me anymore and none of you talk to me which makes me sad but yeah ily guys pls vote and comment and PLS TALK TO ME ILY GUYS xx