06

"Wait what no! Why me! I didn't do anything!" Michael objected, scared for his life. He didn't want to die. In fact, he was far too young to die. They all were. So why was this happening to them?

They were all scared, and terrified. Not only were they all terrified for themselves, but also for each other. They didn't want no more of their friends to die. All they wanted was for this anonymous killer to stop fucking with them and killing off their friends, over a stupid video none of them even posted.

"Who even are you!" Luke screamed, as everyone was watching Michael's screen intensely, scared for him, and for everyone else.

Anonymous; It's me Luke. It's Kourt. I've been telling you this the entire time.

Luke scoffed, obviously not believing it. Kourt Myers was dead, and everyone knew that, because they had all seen her in her casket, being buried into the ground.

This had to be some fucked up person, killing everyone because of their friends video, that made her kill herself.

"If you're 'Kourt', then prove it. Video Request our video chat, and Ashton will accept it. Deal?" Luke asked the anonymous person, and Ashton. Ashton nervously nodded, while the anonymous replied 'Yes.'

A few seconds later, someone tried joining the Skype Video Chat.

Unknown Would Like To Join Your Video Chat! Allow, or Deny?

"Ashton.. We need you to accept it, please." Luke begged, as Ashton nervously accepted the call.

"I told you it was me." A familiar, yet shocking voice spoke, the camera finally revealing the body the voice belonged to.

"And nobody believed me. Believe me now?"

Guess whooo that was :-))))