04

"That's it, I'm done fuck no i'm done i'm signing off, there aint no way in hell i'm dying tonight!" Ashton cried out, his mouse already hovering over the Leave Skype Call button. But anonymous beat him to it.

Anonymous; Hey Ashton, I wouldn't do that if I were you.

"And why the fuck not?" Ashton snapped, even though he was scared out of his damn mind. Everyone was. They were so scared of who was going to be next of this anonymous person's wrath.

Anonymous; Because. If you sign off, you die. :-)

Just then, Cara shrieked, jumping. Everyone instantly looked at Cara's screen, seeing her shake badly, scared as hell.

"Guys.." Cara jumped again, as everyone heard the sound of footsteps coming towards her in her screen. "I think somebody is in my house.. It can't be my parents, cause they left about two hours ago for some party and- AHHHHHHH!" Cara's webcam froze, but the sound was still on, and everyone could hear everything.

"Please no, please I swear I didn't do it I-" That's when you could hear a knife being stabbed into Cara's body. Then some more noises, but barely because everyone was screaming and crying and cussing like crazy.

Then, the camera unfroze, to reveal Cara, hanging from the hanger on the front of her closet door, a belt tied around her neck, and knife stabbings all over her stomach area.

"CARA!" Jenna sobbed, as she was staring at her best friend's lifeless body, hanging from her closet. Everyone was screaming and sobbing, and gasping for air because of how hard they were all crying.

Anonymous; That's two down, and five more to go. Does someone want to fess up about who posted the video, or do I have to kill someone else? It's up to you :-)

im so sorry this sucks