05

"Why are you doing this?!" Luke screamed at his computer screen, to the anonymous person, who was killing off his friends. "Why are you doing this to us! We didn't do anything, we've already told you this!"

Everyone was pleading with this unknown presence, to not kill anyone else and to stop this madness, because nobody posted the video like they've all been saying the entire time everything was happening.

But the anonymous wouldn't listen. In fact, they didn't care. All they wanted, was the person who posted the goddamned video to fess the hell up.

And the anonymous knew that someone of the group they were getting revenge on posted the video. Because the anonymous knew for a fact, that nobody else in the senior class would've posted the video. They were all smarter than that.

But apparently, one of the idiots in this group, was not. So, until that someone fessed up, they were all going to pay.

Anonymous; Because. One of you posted the video, and you know who it was, because it was one of you. So, are you gonna fess up? Or am I going to have to kill someone else?

Everyone was quiet. The only ones left were Luke, Ashton, Michael, Katie, and Jenna. Calum and Cara were dead.

Anonymous; Nobody still wanna talk? Hmm. Guess I'm gonna have to pick who dies next... And I pick.....

Anonymous; Michael :-)

sorry this is short but ill update asap ok ok